SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:06 pm

atem wrote: I'm also ready for the Bach to be over.

It's kinda already over for me, I don't even care how it ends.  👅 Not the best season.  hmmm 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Maddy wrote:
atem wrote: I'm also ready for the Bach to be over.

It's kinda already over for me, I don't even care how it ends.  👅 Not the best season.  hmmm 

Agree!

Thanks for putting up the pictures!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah, these are gorgeous flowers, but is that Candace's outfit in the background?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:31 am

Based on the pairings, Candace&Mark and Meryl&Maks are my favorites. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

I saw a clip of an old vid of Danica ballroom dancing...so unfair.  This show is going further and further away from what it's about!  People that don't know how to dance learning to dance!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:01 pm

For the first time in a while, I could see an all-female finale.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Also,  :hidingchair I am not sure that I am a fan of Amy competing. I love her and I have been following her for years, but I feel like she is going to make it far no matter what. Taking sob-story to a whole another level.....  :hidingchair 

I just don't get why she'd agree to do this since being pitied is what she hates the most....

Last edited by chloep on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 pm

chloep wrote:Also,  :hidingchair I am not sure that I am a fan of Amy competing. I love her and I have been following her years, but I feel like she is going to make it far no matter what. Taking sob-story to a whole another level.....  :hidingchair 

I just don't get why she'd agree to do this since being pitied is what she hates the most....

True, but at least she isn't hiding the fact she has a dancing background.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Meryl and Maks are my favorites ;)

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 pm

I am actually looking forward to this season    :Nod: (after only half watching the past 2-3 seasons and completely quit last season). The switching of partners could be interesting..not sure if that's every week or for special dances but it's something different.  And of course, Maks is back!!! Candace is my fav of the contestants. She's w Mark, correct? I like him okay, he just overdances with all his partners.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm

From what I've been reading about the partner switch, happens during Week 3, the fans get to vote which celeb/new pro, & after show, the celebs choose whether they want to stay with their new partner or go back to the original. Also the celeb that gets eliminated that week, their new & original pro partner has to leave as well! It's interesting but hoping the celebs choose to go back to former pro or else that's kinda harsh.  no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 pm

CANDACE CAMERON BURE & MARK BALLAS
NENE LEAKES & TONY DOVOLANI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis