SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:25 am

She looks ok to me. I don't even see that there is anything there. She seems to be going back and not toward him. Also with that unnamed blonde guy she gave a hug to. She's more animated around that little girl.

I do think Marcus is flat out gorgeous!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 am

sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@RealitySteve  5m
Andi currently on a 1-on-1 date with Marcus Grodd at the Griswold Inn before they head over to Mohegan Sun for the concert.

Ooohh! I like Marcus Smiley

Me too! He and Marquel (sp?) are the 2 that jump out at me from pictures, but many of the guys are great looking for sure. I'm sure personalities will determine my favorites once it starts.

The public concert date usually means put them out there, but they're not "the one" but may mean he's around for a while. Yay.

The next episode is ep 5 right? I may be remembering wrong, but I think Nikki, Chris, and Jef all had their 1 on 1s that week (and Cat even later I think). Seems like episode 5 is the new episode 3. So next episodes individual dates might be important, also probably pretty secretive. Interesting to see if we find anything out at the next location.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 am

MargieGirl wrote:13 guys at Mohegan. Seems like 1 group date and 3 1 on 1.
4th rose ceremony tomorrow. How many go home and who is left, where do the go xevt

What makes you think there are 3 1-on-1 dates?
So far, according to tweets and pictures, there 2 1-on-1 dates and a group date.

MargieGirl wrote:Guys there to selfishly promote their special projects should go home so  we're left with guys who really want to win Andi

That's never going to happen, even the leads have special projects on the back burner and sometimes quite luckily they find love.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:46 am

relaxing wrote:
sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@RealitySteve  5m
Andi currently on a 1-on-1 date with Marcus Grodd at the Griswold Inn before they head over to Mohegan Sun for the concert.

Ooohh! I like Marcus Smiley

Me too!  He and Marquel (sp?) are the 2 that jump out at me from pictures, but many of the guys are great looking for sure.  I'm sure personalities will determine my favorites once it starts.

The public concert date usually means put them out there, but they're not "the one" but may mean he's around for a while.  Yay.

The next episode is ep 5 right?  I may be remembering wrong, but I think Nikki, Chris, and Jef all had their 1 on 1s that week (and Cat even later I think).  Seems like episode 5 is the new episode 3.  So next episodes individual dates might be important, also probably pretty secretive.  Interesting to see if we find anything out at the next location.

Again... I have this thing that Josh will get the 1-1 on ep. 5....I know I'm weird...laugh out loud
iTA Alanna, ep.5 is the new ep. 3!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:14 pm

I was at the mohegan date last night. Marcus is gorgeous and so is she in person! She said to all the girls "isn't he cute?!" And after the first song they took their coats off and she said "sorry we're in our own little world" and they really were. She definitely likes him a lot if body language is any indication! Cool night, glad they made their way to CT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:17 pm

I have a few Pics and videos but not sure how to post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 pm

My Instagram under the same handle has them up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 pm

dpao84 wrote:My Instagram under the same handle has them up

Ty 4 share, dpao... Look like a Sean-Lindsay 2.0 to me. Would be nice if he goes that far as well Smiley.... His good looking doesn't hurt either  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 pm

^^ Thanks!

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 4d7090f0b57111e38b2812cb779e5d54_8

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:10 pm

I am not 100% sold though... I don't know why... They seem really cute and I am sure she likes him but her body language in most of the pics is just a bit off to me. She seems super stiff. Maybe it's because of the super public date, but then again, she doesn't seem to be bothered by that on all the other public dates...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 pm

chloep wrote:I am not 100% sold though... I don't know why... They seem really cute and I am sure she likes him but her body language in most of the pics is just a bit off to me. She seems super stiff. Maybe it's because of the super public date, but then again, she doesn't seem to be bothered by that on all the other public dates...

Same here... Like I said, a Sean-Lindsay 2.0 to me.... With the Sean's stiffness oozing from the pics, despite kisses and all

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 pm

chloep wrote:I am not 100% sold though... I don't know why... They seem really cute and I am sure she likes him but her body language in most of the pics is just a bit off to me. She seems super stiff. Maybe it's because of the super public date, but then again, she doesn't seem to be bothered by that on all the other public dates...

Maybe Andi is super nervous on the date BECAUSE she really likes Marcus, and is perhaps a little less nervous around the other guys that she might not be as "attracted" to....at this PARTICULAR point in the filming process.  We really don't have any clear idea yet what kind of guys Andi is usually attracted to, so it may be a little too early to read her "body language" just from a few pictures.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Andi is not a good dancer, so that right there might be part of the problem as well.  I doubt that she wanted to get up there and dance in front of all those people.  And, I remember how "produced" Sean's and Lindsay's date was, which would take some of the "chemistry" out of the date when they are being directed by a bunch of people in order to get the desired results that they want in order to produce the show. A lot of people on this board did not think that Sean and Lindsay had good chemistry, but as it turned out, chemistry was not the problem.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1