SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:15 pm

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bachelor-gives-back-tickets-3812930578

So the twitter page for Bachelor Gives Back says:  
Bachelor Gives Back supports various non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life and support the enrichment and empowerment of communities

And they're hosting a stripping event with the contestants to raise funds??  scratch  What non-profit organization will benefit?  Honestly, could Fleiss and company be more creepy and gross?!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:44 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Sam ‏@samanthaarters  · 6m  
Currently watching the date of Andi the Bachelorette Smiley pic.twitter.com/EBmI82FY2L

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1znwxfm

^^Yep that looks like Eric to me too...

btw, It seems that Andi got some extensions.  Hugesmile 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Is this the first 1:1?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm

b wrote:Is this the first 1:1?

It should be according to RS blog from yesterday. Though he says tomorrow/Friday night, yet that fan pic is from earlier today.?

Ok, lets get to Andi. Filming started last night. 25 guys as far as I know. I mean, I’m good, but not that good. It’s only been a few hours since the rose ceremony ended, so I don’t know who was eliminated yet or how many. And considering I don’t know all 25 guys yet either, kinda makes it hard to say who’s gone. I can tell you that I have 15 of the 25 and will be releasing more of them on Tuesday next week. Today is an off day as the guys move into the mansion, and her first 1-on-1 is tomorrow night, with a group date Saturday, then another 1-on-1 Sunday and second rose ceremony Monday night.
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/13/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers/#dghhfqgPYkUgCLDG.99

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Swaggy B  ‏@brookeambers  · 5h  
Filming for the bachelorette tomorrow

She works at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:33 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Swaggy B  ‏@brookeambers  · 5h  
Filming for the bachelorette tomorrow

She works at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach

Would that be a group date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bachelor-gives-back-tickets-3812930578

So the twitter page for Bachelor Gives Back says:  
Bachelor Gives Back supports various non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life and support the enrichment and empowerment of communities

And they're hosting a stripping event with the contestants to raise funds??  scratch  What non-profit organization will benefit?  Honestly, could Fleiss and company be more creepy and gross?!

Exactly what I think of it.  I wouldn't give any money to it.

Here are The Hollywood Men http://www.hwmen.com/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:
b wrote:Is this the first 1:1?

It should be according to RS blog from yesterday. Though he says tomorrow/Friday night, yet that fan pic is from earlier today.?

Ok, lets get to Andi. Filming started last night. 25 guys as far as I know. I mean, I’m good, but not that good. It’s only been a few hours since the rose ceremony ended, so I don’t know who was eliminated yet or how many. And considering I don’t know all 25 guys yet either, kinda makes it hard to say who’s gone. I can tell you that I have 15 of the 25 and will be releasing more of them on Tuesday next week. Today is an off day as the guys move into the mansion, and her first 1-on-1 is tomorrow night, with a group date Saturday, then another 1-on-1 Sunday and second rose ceremony Monday night.
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/13/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers/#dghhfqgPYkUgCLDG.99

There is always a day and a night portion to a 1-on-1 date..... I am not sure what RS has been getting at here but this is obviously the day portion of Andi's first 1-on-1 date.  bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Did I see somewhere that RS would be posting where the show is traveling to in Andi's season? Has that been disclosed yet?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 pm

RS said one place is Italy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm

The group date today bachelor-gives-back at the Hollywood Mens Nightclub lm leaning towards the Mr. American in Des / & The Bachelor Canada Brads season where the girls learned the basics on dancing for Brad so perhaps the guys will get a lesson so they have to perform for Andi.  giggling giggling 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:10 pm

This is certainly the kind of date when tptb will take great delight with sort of embarrassing outfits. If any of the guys Andi's interested in are on this date, their outfits will be less embarrassing than the others (e.g. if a guy is wearing a speedo or equivalent, he is generally not in the f4- with the occasional exception of someone who has the right kind of sense of humor).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1