SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Maggie&Mac wrote:I'm not sure if this is how to post or where to post, but I'm giving it a try. We just got back from the Dominican Republic and I think we saw the show filming twice, one in the resort and once in the marina. It was last week.

welcomesign 
Can you give us any information about where you saw them filming and if you can describe the man/men she was with?
Thanks
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Maggie&Mac wrote:I'm not sure if this is how to post or where to post, but I'm giving it a try. We just got back from the Dominican Republic and I think we saw the show filming twice, one in the resort and once in the marina. It was last week.

Welcome!!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Welcomeparty!  Welcome M&M!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

:WAVEY: That's cool! Anything interesting or could you not tell who the guy was?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie&Mac Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I'm having second thoughts about what to say. Let me thing about it. There was certainly lots of efforts to make sure nobody got too close.

Maggie&Mac

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Maggie&Mac wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I'm having second thoughts about what to say.  Let me thing about it. There was certainly lots of efforts to make sure nobody got too close.

welcomebanner Maggie&Mac! Thank you for joining our site, and sharing your information! It's much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm having second thoughts about what to say.  Let me thing about it. There was certainly lots of efforts to make sure nobody got too close.

Was it for the finale? Would it put into question RS's claims?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Fri May 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Welcome M&M
Could you tell us perhaps whether the marina was in the resort. I think that might be the case.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Thank you for posting here! I hope you are comfortable sharing what you saw and not being pressured to only share privately.  hmmm 

Do you remember what her dates looked like? Do you recognize either of them in this picture of the final 4 guys?

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 79 F4311
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie&Mac Fri May 16, 2014 1:59 pm

The information on the board is overwhelming and incredible. I've been trying to read what has been already said. It must have been at the end of filming. Yes the marina and resort were very close.

Maggie&Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Can you tell us the name of the resort that you were at?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie&Mac Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Ok - Hubby is chirping in my ear about not getting involved. I keep telling him to shut up. I guess we do know some things. I'm going to pause and do some more reading.

Maggie&Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1