SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I know it's still early yet, but I cannot wait for screen caps from the season! lolI sat out last season and did not do any screen cap sleuthing (my favorite part!) so I totally miss it!

I can't wait either. You were missed last season.

Hopefully you'll help in bringing across SCs to the non-spoiler section so that real sleuthing (Minus the spoilers) can take place. We did pretty well out there last season despite some spoiled hints being passed to us.

Just looking at those pictures of Andi and Brian I am curious to know whether they were walking away from the group or towards. In one she was holding his arm and they were both laughing. In the others she was laughing but more importantly they had "waffle" hands - their fingers entwined. Which means that either he had a few very good moments of 1on1 time on group dates but possibly they had a 1on1  date which went well in that episode. It is so interesting to speculate this stuff.

Marcus of course seems to have had extremely good times with Andi no doubt. Her Bl is very positive towards him. :yes: 

Awe, I missed you all too!

I will definitely be making screen caps each week and bringing them over here! Smiley

I am really curious about Brian and Andi's connection as well. It's interesting just from pics.  Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 29wslm8

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 2uynccp

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 2wd4l6v

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 Zoj5fd

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 2qbdt84

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 30hvwpi

Credit from GHEpis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

That last one could be Nick or even JJ?

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Do we think the last one is a 2nd 1on1 if that's either JJ or nick?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

I think the last one is Nick on his 2nd solo date. Or even from his first solo date in SB?. It look like they went all the way with Nick on this 1st promo, with a glimpse of Chris's solo date. The shots Angle of Nick's date reminds me of Des's promo with Brooks on cloud 9 date.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

That looks like Nick to me.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I think the last one is Nick on his 2nd solo date. Or even from his first solo date in SB?. It look like they went all the way with Nick on this 1st promo, with a glimpse of Chris's solo date. The shots Angle of Nick's date reminds me of Des's promo with Brooks on cloud 9 date.

If that is nick then it would have to be a 2nd 1on1. The other pic show them in hoodies and long sleeve clothes. It could always be, of course, someone else besides nick. I don't really remember what JJ looks like.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I think the last one is Nick on his 2nd solo date. Or even from his first solo date in SB?. It look like they went all the way with Nick on this 1st promo, with a glimpse of Chris's solo date. The shots Angle of Nick's date reminds me of Des's promo with Brooks on cloud 9 date.

If that is nick then it would have to be a 2nd 1on1. The other pic show them in hoodies and long sleeve clothes. It could always be, of course, someone else besides nick. I don't really remember what JJ looks like.

it could be the hugging on the day portion, then they changed their outfits for the hiking on the afternoon, right? No?. or like i said, it could be from his first date in Santa Barbara

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2354-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-no-discussion?highlight=filming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 pm

OK. this is JJ from his second 1-1 date in Venice

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*  - Page 3 Bkd7wb10_zps66433a4a

O/T a bit.for those in the know, is this the FIRST in show's history that a contestant got booted on a 2nd 1on1?

i was like  :shocked!: ..i mean, this is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Something must have went extremely terribly wrong in order him to get sent home. I expect a drama on this ep!  plotting 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Ryan was booted by Emily.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:Ryan was booted by Emily.

oh yes...the Ry guy!.thanks...perhaps that was what went down with Andi as well. Not feelin it  giggling . I hope no Marcus nor JJ as a villain this season. We already have Cody in the bunch, let him take the role..  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Ryan was booted by Emily.

oh yes...the Ry guy!.thanks...perhaps that was what went down with Andi as well. Not feelin it  giggling . I hope no Marcus nor JJ as a villain this season. We already have Cody in the bunch, let him take the role..  giggling 

Cody is also my pick for the villain but now watch and he will get a good edit.  :Frown: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation*

+68
Piper61
2observe
Mr Write
jurystillout
docnash14