SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by clueless Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:45 pm

I also think that JP not telling Nikki ILY on national tv had nothing to do with his feelings for her, one way or the other. For me, I have loved watching their love story develope (after the show) more than any couple so far. (Thanks Isabel 123 and everyone else who posts pics, etc.) And I think one of the reasons why is because it seems more real to me, because JP said at FRC i'm not 100% sure; because Nikki was disappointed but felt love for him and wanted to give it a chance; and because you can just see that they are becoming more close and familiar and Nikki is just glowing. Love is a beautiful thing whether it lasts a few months, years or a lifetime. And I also appreciate that this forum is such a positive place. Thanks everyone!

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Interesting! I wonder if the fan asked him? I also think he loves her but didn't want to play.

:yes:  I agree with all of you. I think JP did love her but wanted to wait to propose for reasons of his own that had nothing to do with
his feelings for Nikki. The editing really portrayed things in a different light than they actually were and that's too bad. They missed an opportunity to support JP and Nikki's blossoming love story and they really underestimated JP! I love both JP and Nikki and have from the beginning.  Hugesmile 
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

I also thought JP was in love with Nikki when the ATFR was taped, you could see it..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I also thought JP was in love with Nikki when the ATFR was taped, you could see it..

I totally agree. I also was okay with him not sharing this with TPTB on AFTR, they edited him terribly and he had no desire to give him anything.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I also thought JP was in love with Nikki when the ATFR was taped, you could see it..

I totally agree.  I also was okay with him not sharing this with TPTB on AFTR, they edited him terribly and he had no desire to give him anything.

stuckinsc, i DO take you seriously but every time I see your cute avatar I  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:39 pm

@360kristin
Great start to the #ACMs You look amazing @Nikki_Ferrell @JuanPaGalavis welcome to country music.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi everyone! Do you think we should open a new thread? This one is getting pretty long. Of ourse, someone or an admin has to create it as I don't know how.

I also agree that JPG was already in love with Nikki during the ATFR. By that time they had already been together 3 months or so at the Safe House so they got to know each other a little bit more.

Loving all the pics and vids. Thank you to everyone for posting and for making this fan thread interesting!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

notarose wrote:@360kristin
Great start to the #ACMs You look amazing @Nikki_Ferrell @JuanPaGalavis welcome to country music.

So they are at the ACM. Cool! Hoping to see some pics. Curious as to what Nikki s wearing. That girl is gorgeous!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm watching the ACM's. I wasn't sure if those pics up thread meant they were going or not.  We should see pics!

Pia - I've been experimenting with the threads to try and cut down on the number of threads that are created. We should have more than 80 pages before it flips over. I've been watching the number of pages all day. Once it hits the maximum it will automatically roll into a new thread.

ETA: Unless there is someone here that prefers to keep an eye on it and make a new thread upon reaching page 80?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Pia1 wrote:
notarose wrote:@360kristin

So they are at the ACM.  Cool!  Hoping to see some pics.  Curious as to what Nikki s wearing.  That girl is gorgeous!

Ditto. I have a question, is ACM a formal/ dressy affair? I have not watch a televised show so i have no idea if the set up is the same with the grammy awards.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:05 pm

It's a combination of both. Dressey, gorgeous gowns, and casual. Some of the guys seem to be the ones that are casual. Most of the women are dressed beautifully.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I totally agree.  I also was okay with him not sharing this with TPTB on AFTR, they edited him terribly and he had no desire to give him anything.

stuckinsc, i DO take you seriously but every time I see your cute avatar I  giggling 

I love stuckinsc avatar, ...... presenting the goofy and the grouch  giggling  :giggle: 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333