SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Mr Write Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 am

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again …  the angels on the bachelor are not as angelic as we are led to believe, and the villains not as villainous.   I know the whole season looks like a train wreck, but in some respects the folks associated with the show got what they wanted.
The production company got the social media and viewer reaction they wanted.  They also proved they could take down a non-cooperative bachelor, and are now laughing all the way to the bank.
Clare got her vindication, and probably dodged a bullet
RS got his spoilers – well done Mr. “Boom, that’s how to spoil a season”
Andi got the Bachelorette
Rene got her man
Sharleen got back to Germany in time for her next performance.
And … JP and Nikki got out from under the thumb of the production company; have actually started to get to know each other; have weathered some of the post-production storm and are now starting to experience some support.
That’s my kind of fairy tale ending!!LOL
Wouldn’t it be funny it they actually made it.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:20 am

I will love it JPG and Nikki get married and MF has a successful couple who will have nothing to do with him.

Mr Write, I like your post, the truth is everyone is always okay at the end of the season, even Jake and Vienna and their train wreck is okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:31 am

Mr Write wrote:I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again …  the angels on the bachelor are not as angelic as we are led to believe, and the villains not as villainous.   I know the whole season looks like a train wreck, but in some respects the folks associated with the show got what they wanted.
The production company got the social media and viewer reaction they wanted.  They also proved they could take down a non-cooperative bachelor, and are now laughing all the way to the bank.
Rene got her man
And … JP and Nikki got out from under the thumb of the production company; have actually started to get to know each other; have weathered some of the post-production storm and are now starting to experience some support.

Way to go Mr Write. yes It's always good to look on the bright side of things, and you even proved that you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear! :cutesmile!:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:33 am

Mr Write wrote:I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again …  the angels on the bachelor are not as angelic as we are led to believe, and the villains not as villainous.   I know the whole season looks like a train wreck, but in some respects the folks associated with the show got what they wanted.
Rene got her man

i don't know, but somehow I have a strong feeling they will make it. how awesome will that be?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:24 am

If they survive all the drama right now, they have a good chance to make it as a couple ( and family).
I believe they are showing very good signs of success.
Wishing them the best !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:36 am

I didn't watch the finale except for some parts of the ATFR but i'm sure i didn't miss much…since the lead only has two options, propose or don't propose.  He didn't propose to her, who cares?  

I don't all the media hype surrounding them.  He chose someone at the end, they look happy and want to be private.  This isn't really any different from any past couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 am

sophienette wrote:No words!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxtHbaISYU&feature=youtu.be

This is the best! Have you ever seen so many photos from their time together after the show. I loved seeing the Skype pictures and private photos. It looks like they are the real thing. Thanks for posting this..

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 am

To me, that video says a lot. She looks happy. He looks happy. Enough said!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 am

Juan Pablo's song is available on itunes.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 32m
HERE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/adventures-in-loving-you/id835081947?i=835081985 …, I'm GLAD you liked IT...
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 am

I know I might get some flack for saying this, but he just got done telling everyone on national TV that he wanted to keep things private. Okay, I respect that. So what's up with this video?? Very strange to me.  :hidingchair  The pictures are cute, but just confused as to why he posted this now.   Suspect  Juan Pablo is sending mixed messages. No bueno.  🇳🇴 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 pm

The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis: I Want to Know a Lot More About Nikki Ferrell

By Aili Nahas

The setting (St. Lucia) was paradise. The ring (3.5 carats!) was picture perfect. But to the shock and surprise of Bachelor viewers, Juan Pablo Galavis did not propose to his final rose recipient, Nikki Ferrell, on the show's 18th season finale.

The couple gave an exclusive interview and photo shoot to PEOPLE, then swiftly declined to do any other press. (Chris Harrison likely understands why.) In their sole sitdown, Galavis remained laid-back about the show's outcome.

"You go on [The Bachelor] thinking if there is the connection, you propose," Galavis, 32, tells PEOPLE. "But I don't feel there's a need to propose to somebody if I don't feel 100 percent. I didn't know Nikki. I want to know more, a lot more."

For her part, Ferrell, 27, is happy to just be Galavis's girlfriend – for now.

"Had he gotten down on one knee, I absolutely would have said yes. But having a ring on my finger wouldn't stop us from breaking up," she says in an interview with PEOPLE. "What's going to keep us together is having a real relationship. I'd rather have him propose when he feels it's right."

And Galavis, who came under fire for everything from confrontations on the show to controversial comments off the air, wants to set the record straight about the kind of man he is and how the public perceives him.

"It's hard because [viewers] saw a character on TV," he says. "At lot of things about me were not shown. I'm not a bad guy. People who know me, know who I am."

So do the happy pair have plans for the future? Ferrell, who is a nurse living in Kansas City, Mo., and Galavis, who has his sports consultant job and 5-year-old daughter Camila at his home in Miami, are taking it day by day.

"It's our start now," says Galavis. "We can get to know each other fully. We're not in a rush."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20795931,00.html
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I know I might get some flack for saying this, but he just got done telling everyone on national TV that he wanted to keep things private.  Okay, I respect that.  So what's up with this video??  Very strange to me.   :hidingchair  The pictures are cute, but just confused as to why he posted this now.    Suspect    Juan Pablo is sending mixed messages.  No bueno.  🇳🇴 

I saw many people on the YT comments saying something similar.

I hate to assume (because I am laugh out loud) but I think JP did not want to say anything to TPTB on that day. He will decide what expression of his feelings he chooses to show and where. JMO.

I also posted something elsewhere about the whole rumor that RS spoiled about tptb offering him a large chunk of $$$ to express his love and get engaged on the ATFR. IMO (Again just an assumption on my part and no offense to any diehard fans of tptb  :Smiley: ) that he refused to play ball on that one with tptb and what we saw on the ATFR is his reaction and answer to that. I could be wrong but that is a huge possibility. JP (and Nikki) did not want to be bought. This of course is not something the show would ever admit to since it comes under the canopy of bribery.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

+75
Isabel123
livlafluv1
Bashful
whit90
Sprite