SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 am

Sanlee thanks for the avatars.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:37 am

Another blog on the event. I'll just post the additional pics.

http://candieanderson.com/2014/03/images-juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-and-roger-federer-at-tiny-tennis-tournament-in-miami.html

Nikki looks happy here.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593375

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593465

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593669

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593253
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 am

^^Anyone knows who Nikki is talking to here
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 am

Isabel123 wrote:Another blog on the event. I'll just post the additional pics.

http://candieanderson.com/2014/03/images-juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-and-roger-federer-at-tiny-tennis-tournament-in-miami.html

Nikki looks happy here.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593375

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593465

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593669

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 38 479593253

This girl is drop dead gorgeous!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 am

Isabel123, I'm begging for your talents again
http://worldredeye.com/2014/03/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-with-marriage-boot-camp-counselors/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:32 am

notarose wrote:Isabel123, I'm begging for your talents again
http://worldredeye.com/2014/03/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-with-marriage-boot-camp-counselors/

Please bring those pictures here, he is feeding her.. How adorable!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am

I originally didn't think JuanPa was hot. But he sure looks hot on these pics! :Drool: Love the one where he's feeding Nikki. They really are a stunning couple!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am

Pia1 wrote:

I originally didn't think JuanPa was hot.  But he sure looks hot on these pics! :Drool: Love the one where he's feeding Nikki.  They really are a stunning couple!

They really are gorgeous together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:41 am

Pia1 wrote:

I originally didn't think JuanPa was hot.  But he sure looks hot on these pics! :Drool: Love the one where he's feeding Nikki.  They really are a stunning couple!

Pia1 & Maggenzm, he makes sure she gets the first bite.

They really are like two little magnets ...  giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:47 am

notarose wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Awwwww! How sweet?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Awwwww! How sweet?

She sure looks satisfied to me! He might not look affectionate (to some people) to her in Public but I do believe he is in private. He kept saying it's a private matter during the ATFR. Which I can relate to as I come from a different culture and we also consider being physically affectionate/marriage proposals, etc a private matter.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 pm

The REAL Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell

March 20, 2014

Elizabeth Carroll

The Marriage Boot Camp we use games, drills, and exercises to illustrate, teach, and help people grow. We are able to understand more about a person by how they play a game than years of talk therapy will ever show.

Do you play with integrity, or do you cheat? Can you handle frustration? Are you overly competitive? Do you give up quickly? Are you selfish? Are you a team player? Do you blame? These questions can be better answered by observing how a person behaves more clearly and what a person says.

On Tuesday Jim and I had the privilege of having lunch with Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell, The newest Bachelor couple, and we got to see them in action, but you might not know that by how the lunch has been reported.

On Wednesday, Jim and I labored through five separate interviews with five different magazines about our lunch with Juan Pablo and Nikki. All of the different media outlets presented the information accurately but left out one incident that I thought was significant so I’m using this blog to give you, as the say, the rest of the story.

As we were in the midst of an intense conversation, our lunch was interrupted by a little girl. She was about six years old and she came and stood at our table, awkwardly glancing up then looking at her feet and didn’t say a word. Jim and I looked at each other and before we could do anything, Juan Pablo jumped up, went over to the little girl, got eye level with her and with a big smile said, “did you want our autograph”? She nodded shyly and equally spontaneously, Nikki jumped up and joined in the interaction. They chatted with her about the Bachelor and the little girl excitedly told them that she rooted for Nikki all season long since they are from the same state. They took pictures then scrambled for paper so that Juan Pablo and Nikki could give her a real autograph. Juan Pablo hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and I thought she was going to die for having been kissed by Prince Charming. Then just as quickly Juan Pablo and Nikki rejoined the lunch conversation and we picked up where we left off.

This little vignette told me more about Juan Pablo and Nikki than two and a half hours of conversation. They are sweet, authentic, big-hearted people. They are also not without flaws. Many of the things that they have been criticized for have some grounding in behavior. Juan Pablo is a strong, aggressive man. He is opinionated and is used to being in control. These character traits indicate the gift of leadership but, if not tempered by compassion, could also make you obnoxious and self absorbed. Nikki is very soft, nurturing and supportive. These character traits indicate the gift of mercy and compassion and if not tempered by strength and competence, could turn you into a doormat under enough stress.

Every one of us would show our less-than-attractive side if we had cameras following us around 24/7, for weeks on end, trust me, I know from experience. I thank God every day that I lived out my early adulthood before the internet. Also, every one of us has the opportunity to become more than we are today.

The key is this: Iron sharpens Iron. Use all the junk that life throws at you as an opportunity to be sharpened. Never be a victim. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Look for the small kernels of truth. Then learn to forgive. Release the people who have harmed you so that YOU can be free.

It is our humble opinion that there is sufficient maturity, openness, and willingness to grow to make this a powerful, and healthy relationship. Add to this a growing faith in God, and you have all of the ingredients necessary for a happy, long-lasting relationship. I pray that Juan Pablo and Nikki use their celebrity to advance their gifts and impact others for good.

May God expand your influence for good and continue to bless your relationships!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

+75
Isabel123
livlafluv1
Bashful
whit90
Sprite