SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 am

bleuberry wrote:Mura posted a video, I think she will need to delete her post because it did something weird to the page. That happened when I shared it in the Des and Chris thread, so I deleted and just linked to the site.

.just see this....i will delete the vid. sorry all

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Mura posted a video, I think she will need to delete her post because it did something weird to the page. That happened when I shared it in the Des and Chris thread, so I deleted and just linked to the site.

:WAVEY: Thank you for trying to post it. The same thing happened to me once.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:35 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:WAVEY: Thank you efor trying to post it

no worries! i have deleted it but since Chinita quoting my post, she has to do it as well

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 23, 2014 12:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:WAVEY: Thank you efor trying to post it

no worries! i have deleted it but since Chinita quoting my post, she has to do it  as well
It's already been deleted..not sure who did it

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

No worries! Thanks for attempting to embed. Must be an issue on their part. 

I always appreciate a direct embedded video because it's so much easier just to watch it while I'm on here already!  Smiley

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 am

Has the issue been resolved here?

ETA: My post was fine. Thank you everyone for solving the problem!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm

This is an amusing read, see if you can relate to the signs listed below  giggling 

21 Signs You're Completely Obsessed With 'The Bachelor'
By Emily L. Foley

Our TV addiction returns tonight!
You're in a serious relationship with The Bachelor, and there's nothing wrong with that!

We all love our reality television and look forward to our weekly 'dates' with Chris Harrison. But if you've been there since Alex Michael, know Bob Guiney's birthday, and consider Tenley Molzahn a friend, it might be something more for you.

If that's the case, we're not here to judge. No way. You're part of a really cool group of people called 'Bachelor Nation.' Because let's face it: If loving The Bachelor franchise is wrong, we don't want to be right.

So here are a few tell-tale signs that when it comes to The Bachelor(ette), you're more than just a casual fan:

Monday nights are reserved for one thing, and one thing only:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_ml2ko6ChZF1rrfdcuo1_500

If someone dares to speak while you're watching The Bachelorette tonight:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m7nd0jB4L61rvcjd7o1_250

You're convinced you wouldn't still be single if you had Chris Harrison to give you relationship advice:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m83v6wfd191rx9goxo1_250

You're sick of your mom telling you the show is fake:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_mkxdxlQpsD1s1clzao1_400

You couldn't believe your ears when you heard that Bachelor Pad had been cancelled:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m3mlzq6eMw1r9lqde

When one of your tweets scrolled on screen during the show, it was—by far—the greatest moment of your life:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_inline_mp2ymdlPxp1qz4rgp

The biggest fight you've ever had with your roommate was when she deleted the new episode from your DVR before you got to watch it:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_inline_mopwfbW2TL1qz4rgp

You're all about a memorable entrance, but when a guy gets out of the limo in a suit of armor or without a shirt on? Just no:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m78n2e4wtc1rb5dcbo1_500

You're dying to know what ABC puts in the mansion water, because there sure is a lot of 'I love you' getting said too soon:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_inline_mflcgjowOu1rreed2

You get excited every time Chris Harrison describes next week's episode as the "most dramatic episode in Bachelor history":

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_lz85bv6Qep1qj3yvno1_500

Only to get duped by the rose master once again:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_li8gj9l5EW1qzf312

You put your kid to bed early on Monday nights so you can watch the show in peace:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_inline_mnjrrkahmP1qz4rgp

While the rest of the world hates Monday, it's your favorite day of the week:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m3fiouC6IV1r74iyxo1_400

But between August and January, you have nothing to live for on Monday nights.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_llgh6v3TIq1qe9ns0

You are no longer looking for Prince Charming. Now, you're looking for Arie:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_m7lafz4lKf1qfp4k6

The first thing you do at the beginning of every season is follow all the cast members on Twitter so you can be 'real' friends:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_ll91x5lOuj1qi0dz4

In your group of friends, saying someone is "pulling a Tierra" is the worst insult you could ever give:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tierralaugh01

You've seen so many dudes cry that if one gets slightly emotional in real life, you're done:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Cringe

If a guy takes you on a date that doesn't involve a helicopter or repelling down a building:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Tumblr_mlcv72ftBm1ql5yr7o1_500

But no matter how into the show you are, at least once every rose ceremony, you still think who

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 75 Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat May 24, 2014 3:16 pm

that's hilarious!!
You get excited every time Chris Harrison describes next week's episode as the "most dramatic episode in Bachelor history" is this true? I thought he only said it on JPG's season to draw attention

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Great article  cantstopl
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat May 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Very funny! (aside from the misspelled rapelling.....if you repelled down a building you would be bouncing off it)

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat May 24, 2014 3:27 pm

chinita wrote:that's hilarious!!
You get excited every time Chris Harrison describes next week's episode as the "most dramatic episode in Bachelor history"  is this true? I thought he only said it on JPG's season to draw attention

I've only watched 6 seasons [3 bachelor and 3 bachelorettes] and  :yes: CH had always said that. Then only to feel that the Finale is anticlimactic.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat May 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I have watched since Brad 1 (sick!) and Chris Harrison is the Emperor of Over Exaggeration and has been on the throne for a very long time.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell General Discussion - Fan Forum

+75
Isabel123
livlafluv1
Bashful
whit90
Sprite