SELECT CONTENT

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sat May 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Below is a post from the ABC board. Just wanted to show some love for Bradley here. He seems like a really great guy.  :yes: 

After following all the messages, I just have to comment on Bradley (did a brief one under his bio). Yes, Bradley, like many of the guys is handsome, tall, charismatic, a romantic (“It’s a Wonderful Life”) and has a world-class voice, but it is the depth of his person that sets him apart as a real “catch” for any girl. Why wouldn’t Andi choose a guy who respects women, is a great communicator, emotional and intellectually intelligent, grateful for his God given gifts and secure with himself. I will tell you two short stories I have heard about him and let you be the judge. The first was when he was just 4 years old at his preschool. There was a Christmas gift exchange where one of his classmates that forget his gift. The teacher explained that she noticed Bradley secretly giving the empty-handed child his his gift, so he would not feel sad. Recently, a friend mentioned to him that a woman in the last stage of cancer wished that he could sing her a few songs. She also loved seeing the sunset over Lake Michigan. Bradley arranged to sing her a few songs at sunset on the beach. However, she was so weak he carried her from the car to the beach for the private concert. 2 days later she passed away. This is a guy you want to love you and spend the rest of your life with.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 12:49 am

Thank you for sharing that.  Smiley  The world could use more people like that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 am

Beautiful. T4p.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 1:23 pm

So very sweet. What a great guy.

There is a pic from Wetpaint that Beagle noticed, of him looking right at Sharleen. At least that is what we are imagining as the next couple that hooks up.  :sweetheart: 

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Bach11-1400788543

Wetpaint

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun May 25, 2014 1:28 pm

^^ Sharleen was very critical of him in her recap so.... I kinda doubt that. giggling

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Sharleen was very critical of him in her recap so.... I kinda doubt that.  giggling

Sharleen wrote this about Bradley in her blog:

"Oh, Bradley. I almost didn't even want to address Bradley because everything he's doing is such a cry for attention it feels like rewarding a dog with a treat when it begs. I'll just say this: There is a socially appropriate time and place for breaking into operatic song and Night One in the Bachelor mansion is neither. Yes, it's more likely than not that a producer crafted this singing scenario, but you can't rape the willing. I've just invented a Wrong Reasons award and Bradley is the undisputed winner."

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun May 25, 2014 1:59 pm

notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Sharleen was very critical of him in her recap so.... I kinda doubt that.  giggling

"Oh, Bradley. I almost didn't even want to address Bradley because everything he's doing is such a cry for attention it feels like rewarding a dog with a treat when it begs. I'll just say this: There is a socially appropriate time and place for breaking into operatic song and Night One in the Bachelor mansion is neither. Yes, it's more likely than not that a producer crafted this singing scenario, but you can't rape the willing. I've just invented a Wrong Reasons award and Bradley is the undisputed winner."

I didn't watch her on Juan Pa's season but read where everyone said she was classy. After that comment, I doubt it, but if she has class, it's all third, IMO. no 

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 25, 2014 2:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:
notarose wrote:

I didn't watch her on Juan Pa's season but read where everyone said she was classy. After that comment, I doubt it, but if she has class, it's all third, IMO. no 

Her commentary on Bradley is scathing :yes:  She uses a similar tone at the beginning of her blog to praise Andi by downgrading former leads. I did like her for the most part on the show. This, not so much.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Me too. Go back to what you're good a Sharleen. Singing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Why is Sharleen there for anyway. Seems tptb keep her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 3:36 pm

nonnie wrote:Why is Sharleen there for anyway. Seems tptb keep her around.

Trying to add a little class to a classless show. Sometimes slime has got to do what slime has got to do.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 25, 2014 3:37 pm

I have loved Sharleen so far, but do not love this blog she wrote. It is mean.

I liked Bradley from the start and remember when we thought he went further than Episode 3.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+14
Kashathediva
SLA44
pavalygurl
richmondrose
notarose