SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 am

I guess my point is how do you know?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:28 am

I can't exactly publically post my sources. sad Everything I can, I reveal, but there is some stuff I can't publically back up. Though I have the fan picking backing it up now. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am

MY frustration is not with you, chloep. It's with the way this board is organized that I can spend hours reading 1000s of posts and still miss the important information. Makes me want to tear out my hair IRL!  Smiley 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 am

^^ laugh out loud, I know the feeling. I have given up on keeping track on everything in the Bachelorette section a long time ago... It's all too darn confusing. ;) perhaps we could have a non-discussion daily update thread, where all the new information could be posted/summerized every day.( for example legit sleuthing or sightings)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:51 am

Sounds good to me!  I looked at the BIP thread earlier this afternoon but hadn't checked it for about 4 hours and suddenly it's the thread where all the info about Marquel is.  So frustrating when I've been reading the actual Marquel thread.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 am

nutty1 wrote:He'll probably be 27 by filming. He seems pretty mature. More than some 40 year olds I know! Marcus is 25 but seems more than just a year younger than Marquel.

It think for his age and the circumstances Marcus is acting very mature also.  No drama, man fights, hissy fits, getting salty or needing to tell people he's a grown ass man like our lead and other front runners.  He's doing just fine, IMO. Given how Andi smiled at and kissed him after he said he was falling in love with her, I don't blame him for keeping it up.  She gave him a pretty good indication she liked what she heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

relaxing wrote:
nutty1 wrote:He'll probably be 27 by filming. He seems pretty mature. More than some 40 year olds I know! Marcus is 25 but seems more than just a year younger than Marquel.

It think for his age and the circumstances Marcus is acting very mature also.  No drama, man fights, hissy fits, getting salty or needing to tell people he's a grown ass man like our lead and other front runners.  He's doing just fine, IMO. Given how Andi smiled at and kissed him after he said he was falling in love with her, I don't blame him for keeping it up.  She gave him a pretty good indication she liked what she heard.

ETA - not comparing to Marquel who I agree is mature, self aware and a great communicator to go with his hotness and humour. Love him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 am

relaxing wrote:
relaxing wrote:

ETA - not comparing to Marquel who I agree is mature, self aware and a great communicator to go with his hotness and humour.  Love him.  

TA with both your points relaxing.

They are both great mature men. Age has nothing to do with it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 am

relaxing wrote:

Relaxing ITA.  bestbud!  Seems like sometimes people look at maturity as age not behavior. Marcus to me is more mature than half of the guys that started on this show especially staying out of all of the drama that has been happening so far. It's been pretty easy for lots of guys to get drawn into the drama. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 am

chloep wrote:I can't exactly publically post my sources. sad Everything I can, I reveal, but there is some stuff I can't publically back up. Though I have the fan picking backing it up now. Smiley
Get it and respect it.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 pm

It would be a shot in the arm interest wise seeing how Marquel would handle being the lead. It's not like we got to see him with Andi in a even slight relationship forming.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 pm

So hilarious how MeAndi tries to say that Marquel begging her like Cody would have made a difference!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater