Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 am

I guess my point is how do you know?
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:28 am

I can't exactly publically post my sources. sad Everything I can, I reveal, but there is some stuff I can't publically back up. Though I have the fan picking backing it up now. Smiley
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am

MY frustration is not with you, chloep. It's with the way this board is organized that I can spend hours reading 1000s of posts and still miss the important information. Makes me want to tear out my hair IRL!  Smiley 
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 am

^^ laugh out loud, I know the feeling. I have given up on keeping track on everything in the Bachelorette section a long time ago... It's all too darn confusing. ;) perhaps we could have a non-discussion daily update thread, where all the new information could be posted/summerized every day.( for example legit sleuthing or sightings)
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:51 am

Sounds good to me!  I looked at the BIP thread earlier this afternoon but hadn't checked it for about 4 hours and suddenly it's the thread where all the info about Marquel is.  So frustrating when I've been reading the actual Marquel thread.
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 am

@nutty1 wrote:He'll probably be 27 by filming. He seems pretty mature. More than some 40 year olds I know! Marcus is 25 but seems more than just a year younger than Marquel.

It think for his age and the circumstances Marcus is acting very mature also.  No drama, man fights, hissy fits, getting salty or needing to tell people he's a grown ass man like our lead and other front runners.  He's doing just fine, IMO. Given how Andi smiled at and kissed him after he said he was falling in love with her, I don't blame him for keeping it up.  She gave him a pretty good indication she liked what she heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

relaxing wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:He'll probably be 27 by filming. He seems pretty mature. More than some 40 year olds I know! Marcus is 25 but seems more than just a year younger than Marquel.

It think for his age and the circumstances Marcus is acting very mature also.  No drama, man fights, hissy fits, getting salty or needing to tell people he's a grown ass man like our lead and other front runners.  He's doing just fine, IMO. Given how Andi smiled at and kissed him after he said he was falling in love with her, I don't blame him for keeping it up.  She gave him a pretty good indication she liked what she heard.

ETA - not comparing to Marquel who I agree is mature, self aware and a great communicator to go with his hotness and humour. Love him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 am

relaxing wrote:
relaxing wrote:

ETA - not comparing to Marquel who I agree is mature, self aware and a great communicator to go with his hotness and humour.  Love him.  

TA with both your points relaxing.

They are both great mature men. Age has nothing to do with it.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 am

relaxing wrote:

Relaxing ITA.  bestbud!  Seems like sometimes people look at maturity as age not behavior. Marcus to me is more mature than half of the guys that started on this show especially staying out of all of the drama that has been happening so far. It's been pretty easy for lots of guys to get drawn into the drama. :yes: 
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 am

@chloep wrote:I can't exactly publically post my sources. sad Everything I can, I reveal, but there is some stuff I can't publically back up. Though I have the fan picking backing it up now. Smiley
Get it and respect it.  :yes:

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 pm

It would be a shot in the arm interest wise seeing how Marquel would handle being the lead. It's not like we got to see him with Andi in a even slight relationship forming.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 pm

So hilarious how MeAndi tries to say that Marquel begging her like Cody would have made a difference!
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum