:winkie:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread #5

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 pm

cupcakes, my cat come and looked at me because I started squealing! :awesome: heartbeat

ETA: Look at my sentence -- my brain must still be mush! It's so hilarious, I'm not even going to fix it! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Jordan Paul - Thread #5 - Page 53 14x2a74

OMG..you just made me swoon~~~~~~~~ Thanks, cup cakes. :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:45 pm

mnmhughes wrote:cupcakes, my cat come and looked at me because I started squealing! :awesome: heartbeat

ETA: Look at my sentence -- my brain must still be mush! It's so hilarious, I'm not even going to fix it! lolpanda

rofl and thanks cupcakes!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:cupcakes, my cat come and looked at me because I started squealing! :awesome: heartbeat

rofl and thanks cupcakes!

LOL!!!! So funny, mnm!!!

Thanks for the "winking JP!" That is awesome!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 pm

LOL. Thanks CC. So cute :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 pm

For a minute I thought that was the same guy in Rich's avatar!
I am one sick bitch. :rosiecolored

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
JBanana wrote:
sunnygal wrote:Long time lurker ... first time posting so be gentle.

Picking up on what was posted about JP's VBlog and last night's episode.

My recollection is that in JP's VBlog, he said something about "good things coming for Ashley" (not an exact quote). In last night's episode when Ashley gave JP the group date rose, she said to JP something along the lines of the rose being "a sign of good things to come" (again not an exact quote). When I heard Ashley say this to JP, I had to question if there was a connection between what Ashley said and then to JP's comment in the VBlog - perhaps a bit of foreshadowing?

"i fervently believe episode 7 tonight tied in with JP's VBlog. So snuggly fit! JP's VBlog seemed like a commentary of this Episode and the whole show. From the VBlog and also from tonight's episode, JP expressed his feelings about this whole process. In his defense of Ashley and her insecurities, he mentioned that he did have those. Tonight's episode showed Ashley empathizing with JP because she went through the same thing. It was like (for me!) Ashley defending JP"

great point.. these kinds of similar references are not accidents. I do think he said that in his vlog on purpose, to mirror what she said to him in the episode... and yeah, I agree he was totally referencing episode 7 when he talked about his own insecurities in his vlog.

btw, here are the quotes:
JP (vlog): "I can guarantee that there are a lot of good things to come for Ashley."
Ash (episode 7): "I want you to get through these hard times cause I think that there's a good possibility that good things could come from it."

Also, the toast from their Hong Kong date -- "I think there are good things ahead."

I wonder if it's some kind of code between the two of them? :gotcha:

I remember Ashley also said something similar after the coin toss kiss at the 2nd rose ceremony.
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
JBanana wrote:

My recollection is that in JP's VBlog, he said something about "good things coming for Ashley" (not an exact quote). In last night's episode when Ashley gave JP the group date rose, she said to JP something along the lines of the rose being "a sign of good things to come" (again not an exact quote). When I heard Ashley say this to JP, I had to question if there was a connection between what Ashley said and then to JP's comment in the VBlog - perhaps a bit of foreshadowing?

"i fervently believe episode 7 tonight tied in with JP's VBlog. So snuggly fit! JP's VBlog seemed like a commentary of this Episode and the whole show. From the VBlog and also from tonight's episode, JP expressed his feelings about this whole process. In his defense of Ashley and her insecurities, he mentioned that he did have those. Tonight's episode showed Ashley empathizing with JP because she went through the same thing. It was like (for me!) Ashley defending JP"

great point.. these kinds of similar references are not accidents. I do think he said that in his vlog on purpose, to mirror what she said to him in the episode... and yeah, I agree he was totally referencing episode 7 when he talked about his own insecurities in his vlog.

JP (vlog): "I can guarantee that there are a lot of good things to come for Ashley."
Ash (episode 7): "I want you to get through these hard times cause I think that there's a good possibility that good things could come from it."

Also, the toast from their Hong Kong date -- "I think there are good things ahead."

I remember Ashley also said something similar after the coin toss kiss at the 2nd rose ceremony.

You're right! Maybe we need to look back and see if they've been saying it all along. Did they mention it during their Ep3 date?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 pm

fashionista84 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
JBanana wrote:

ooh, good one. I just went back and checked and this is what she said there:
Ash: "I do see something in you that's really great and I think that we'll have some good times ahead."

I like this collection we've got going! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 pm

cupcakes wrote:Jordan Paul - Thread #5 - Page 53 14x2a74

How hopeless am I that I winked back at JP hehehe
Even though I do like it at real speed, it's really sexier, but this slo mo is ok.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Jordan Paul - Thread #5 - Page 53 14x2a74

How hopeless am I that I winked back at JP :fanningfan hehehe

laugh out loud, it's certainly hard to resist! :hrtbeat:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content