SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I just listened to Jason and Molly's radio show. Really interesting stuff! Both are very relatable. I have liked Jason since Deanna's season and still like him today. It's interesting to hear his perspective on the Bachelor and reality shows in general.

No more rose colored glasses for me! Interesting to hear one of his first meetings was the ABC story editor to build his story line. I have always heard that to be the case but now to hear it straight from an ex Bachelor ... I guess no denying it.

I also found it so interesting to hear that Jason is more interested in seeing just what the producers get contestants/leads to do vs. the action that is being done. Really juicy good stuff.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Interesting stuff.. I couldn't listen to the entire podcast, but something stuck out to me. I don't remember the timeline, but Jason and Molly were talking about a safe house visit and an accident they had just as the show started airing. Didn't he and Melissa break up when the show was done airing? He supposedly didn't ask Molly for a second try until after the show finished airing at the AFR? Maybe I'm remembering things wrong.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 am

Mustang19 wrote:Interesting stuff.. I couldn't listen to the entire podcast, but something stuck out to me. I don't remember the timeline, but Jason and Molly were talking about a safe house visit and an accident they had just as the show started airing. Didn't he and Melissa break up when the show was done airing? He supposedly didn't ask Molly for a second try until after the show finished airing at the AFR? Maybe I'm remembering things wrong.

That's not how it happened. Jason and Melissa broke up on camera before the show started airing...that whole scene asking Molly to try again with him, took place as the show was airing. The break up was shown to America after the season finished airing. Between the break up with Melissa and the ATFR Jason and Molly were meeting in safe houses.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm

The on camera breakup came in mid January - about 2 weeks into the airing of the show, but the actual breakup happened sometime during the holidays and was re-enacted for the cameras. Jason asked Molly back moments after Melissa left the stage - so from Mid January - finale night they were having safehouse meetings.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

I love their podcast. Episode 7 is my favorite so far. I especially loved the end 😆 

Also, Fleiss really is an awful person so I won't be that sad when his show finally gets cancelled (:
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Another one to chime in on enjoying the podcasts and finding them very relate-able. The inside info is fun but, as Molly notes in the first podcast, even knowing its fake doesn't stop you from living with the show in the moment as if it wasn't fake. So true!

I hadn't known they are almost opposite on everything. Its so funny how they just happily banter while disagreeing. Every couple has their own way, don't they?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:13 pm

I can't wait to see Jason and Molly on sunday. Hopefully they will bring their baby so we can see how much she has grown.

ETA : Seems like they will be filming Jason and Molly in their home. There was a preview of them goofing around when feeding Riley. Adorable.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:I can't wait to see Jason and Molly on sunday. Hopefully they will bring their baby so we can see how much she has grown.

ETA : Seems like they will be filming Jason and Molly in their home. There was a preview of them goofing around when feeding Riley. Adorable.

LOVE Jason and Molly. Their podcasts are great too. You can definitely see (or hear) how real they are. They are both so different from each other, but it works! ;) I also love how close they are with Des and Chris. Des and Chris are very private, but Jason and Molly have shared a lot of information about them. I think Des and Chris are very different on/off camera. They tend to be very reserved on camera so it is refreshing that Jason and Molly have shared some insight into how Des and Chris are in "real" life. Happy that jason is not afraid to share "secrets" about filming etc. They even mentioned they might not be invited to any ABC Bachelor related events anymore!! They are going to the wedding so I guess they did not "offend" anyone, and they are not bound by any contract anymore! I love when they talk freely about their experiences. Good for us! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 am

Totally forgot to wish Jason and Molly a very happy Wedding anniversary for the 27th of Feb.
Hope they had a great one.
(My husband and I share theirs  giggling .)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Totally forgot to wish Jason and Molly a very happy Wedding anniversary for the 27th of Feb.
Hope they had a great one.
(My husband and I share theirs  giggling .)

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:07 am

Thanks. Considering that I am a Jason fan I think that is a cute coincidence.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:09 am

Happy Anniversary nd4reality. I am a huge Jason and Molly fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17