SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:^ I've seen figures of up to $50k per couple. Not a bad week of work. I'm sure there are plenty of other couples who would be willing for that price, they probably just weren't asked. Smiley

Lucky them. If I didn't have to sleep in a bed with Jason for a week, I'd consider it too. giggling

Lol. Lucky for them, they don't have to actually stay with their new "husbands". Pretty sure they just spend the day and then get it stay at a hotel.

The normal arrangement is for the new "wife" to stay in a guest room inside the house, since she is supposed to be there for all the standard daily things. A few have checked into a hotel, but that gets featured on the show as an item creating drama, because it is usually in protest of the home's cleanliness, rules, size (not up to someone's high standards) or something else negative.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ahh ok well that sounds more appealing.

I wonder if Ty will be featured.

I'm guessing not since he wasn't allowed to be featured on their wedding. I think he's mom is against him being filmed. Can't say I blame her.

I have a feeling this episode will be less about the drama and big differences between the couples and more funny. At least that's what I'm hoping.

They talked about this last year on their podcast, that Ty's mother does not want him on TV, and they honor that. At the time, they said one of the reasons they hadn't done wife swap, despite the requests, was because it wouldn't feel right not having Ty on it, since he very much is part of their family.

It will be interesting to see how they settled all that out.

Catherine should be able to step into Molly's job, and watching her deal with the odd hours will be interesting. Maybe Catherine will record a podcast, too? It will definitely be interesting to see Catherine step into Molly's crazy life; not sure how it will be on the other side, however. Molly is pretty opinionated and used to being able to share all her thoughts, for good and for bad, without it ever hurting or bothering Jason; Sean doesn't really seem that type. They both are opposites-attract couples, but they have very different dynamics in how they live that out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ahh ok well that sounds more appealing.

I wonder if Ty will be featured.

I'm guessing not since he wasn't allowed to be featured on their wedding. I think he's mom is against him being filmed. Can't say I blame her.

I have a feeling this episode will be less about the drama and big differences between the couples and more funny. At least that's what I'm hoping.

They talked about this last year on their podcast, that Ty's mother does not want him on TV, and they honor that. At the time, they said one of the reasons they hadn't done wife swap, despite the requests, was because it wouldn't feel right not having Ty on it, since he very much is part of their family.

Catherine should be able to step into Molly's job, and watching her deal with the odd hours will be interesting. Maybe Catherine will record a podcast, too? It will definitely be interesting to see Catherine step into Molly's crazy life; not sure how it will be on the other side, however. Molly is pretty opinionated and used to being able to share all her thoughts, for good and for bad, without it ever hurting or bothering Jason; Sean doesn't really seem that type. They both are opposites-attract couples, but they have very different dynamics in how they live that out.

I'm really interested in what Molly is going to do as "Catherine". Is it mostly just IG-ing pictures? It seems like it would be a nice break from mothering two kids and waking up super early to do the radio show.

And, Jason has talked in the podcast about how Molly's directness has caused problems for them in the past because he prefers to be nicer and ask, instead of tell. It does seem like she is the more dominant one in the relationship, because he talks about how he just lets her drive (even though he hates her driving, but just doesn't want to fight about it) and how he's the one who wakes the kids and gets them ready/feeds them breakfast before going to work. Catherine has talked about how Sean is the "leader" in their home, which makes it seem like he's more dominant. It will be interesting to see how Molly/Sean interact if they are both used to being the dominant ones in the relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 27, 2015 7:04 pm

^^Yeah but they do have a great and balance relationship . By it means Sean is listening to his wife , to what she is saying to him. I don't think there is that much domination going on with them . I think what is good with them is they have a lot in common Smiley . Looking forward .

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Eb97c9
Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 9zt107Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 XgicucJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Oaw2uvJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 2pqw5k8Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 30szzauJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 27, 2015 7:08 pm

On the RS blog . I wonder what else abc asked Molly to film something else Smiley Sorry for asking .

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Eb97c9
Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 9zt107Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 XgicucJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Oaw2uvJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 2pqw5k8Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 30szzauJason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 7:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I'm really interested in what Molly is going to do as "Catherine". Is it mostly just IG-ing pictures? It seems like it would be a nice break from mothering two kids and waking up super early to do the radio show.

And, Jason has talked in the podcast about how Molly's directness has caused problems for them in the past because he prefers to be nicer and ask, instead of tell. It does seem like she is the more dominant one in the relationship, because he talks about how he just lets her drive (even though he hates her driving, but just doesn't want to fight about it) and how he's the one who wakes the kids and gets them ready/feeds them breakfast before going to work. Catherine has talked about how Sean is the "leader" in their home, which makes it seem like he's more dominant. It will be interesting to see how Molly/Sean interact if they are both used to being the dominant ones in the relationship.

Sounds like that would be where the conflict comes in, they usually have themm butt heads over something.

And I'm sure something will be arranged for Molly to do. She doesn't strike me as domestic so she'll probably have to cook for Sean, work out with him, walk the dogs, and go to church or something.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm

I think it could be an interesting situation for them to "swap"....curious to see what the dynamic will be like. Especially since Jason and Molly have stated clearly that they really do not know the Lowe's at all.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Catherine spends a great amount of time every day working on her creative projects. She has local businesses that she does merchandising campaigns for, and a bunch of design work. She/they also have their young life and church work. I don't know they can show Molly DO that. I guess we'll see in July.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Family10Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 27, 2015 8:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:  I bet for the right price they'd both do it Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 2498057887
Actually, the two couples that are willing to do this for the right price are doing it for the right price. Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 2498057887

laugh out loud I'm sure that right price would need to triple before Melissa and Jason reunite in the same house. giggling

I wonder what these shows pay anyway?
Supposedly trainwreck couple Heidi & Spencer were paid $50,000 but that's speculation.

It's been reported that Melissa turns down more offers than she accepts, staying home with her handsome hubby and cute kiddos. She will be the host of the 10th anniversary tour of Dancing With the Stars from June through August, so no time for tacky spouse swap shows. :bigsmile:
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 am

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Actually, the two couples that are willing to do this for the right price are doing it for the right price. Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 2498057887

laugh out loud I'm sure that right price would need to triple before Melissa and Jason reunite in the same house. giggling

I wonder what these shows pay anyway?
Supposedly trainwreck couple Heidi & Spencer were paid $50,000 but that's speculation.

It's been reported that Melissa turns down more offers than she accepts, staying home with her handsome hubby and cute kiddos. She will be the host of the 10th anniversary tour of Dancing With the Stars from June through August, so no time for tacky spouse swap shows. :bigsmile:

Should she be so lucky to be asked. :halo:

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 pm

I am sorry but this makes me lose respect for both Catherine and Sean and Molly and Jason. I suspected that Jason and Molly really want a fame based life and this just supports that opinion. As for SeanCat, I thought after DWTS they were done with long shows, since they turned down their own show but maybe they miss it or the money was too great.

What I do know is that I won't watch.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Count me in! I'll totally watch this ep of Wife Swap! There are enough differences between the two couples to make this fun.

While I wouldn't call myself a super fan of either couple, I certainly enjoy occasionally checking in on both of them. During their seasons I cheered on the sidelines for each couple to make it and indeed they did. Lucky for me to see them again and together on one show.

Ain't nothing wrong with taking advantage of the opportunity to make some $$ IMO.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17