SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:55 pm

To me, the biggest clue was when there was a CLOSED set for the ATFR. Never before and never again (at least to my recollection). That clue coupled with his 'Mesnick" crying over the balcony led many to believe he had made a mistake. Melissa looked like she was phoning it in. And then her bf (now husband) picked her up at the airport when she flew home from ATFR!

Sometimes the road to love is rocky - Des' season comes to mind. What a beautiful love story they have now.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:51 pm

Norcalgal wrote:snipped

I have to laugh at how easy it is to sleuth now compared to the early days. Don't know if anyone remembers when Andrew and Jen (Bach #3) were spotted in the far northern reaches of Canada (Quebec, I believe) in a bed and breakfast. That was the first big clue we had before any pre-show press and media!

Linds911 wrote:I wish I was around or knew about FORT when Jason's finale happened. Did you all back then know about the switch or was it a surprise when it happened?

Isn't that the truth. Sleuthing was all done without spoilers. We sleuthed our own spoilers without all the SM we see today.

We sleuthed that Molly was F2 based on her purple dress. We zoomed in the limo and caught a small glimpse of what looked like her dress which was purple. Then another s/cap of a lady walking to the FRC in a purple dress. It was daylight, which was the clue for F2 as opposed to sunset for F1. There were rumours flying around Melissa was picked up by her "ex boyfriend" (later she married him,) at the airport after the FRC like @Norcalgal mentioned. Then the rumours of a closed set. In those days tickets were sold to the FRC and we got spoilers from that. That was very unusual, so we knew something was up.

Melissa knew they were split but during the ATFR she performed an oscar winning role. Melissa was propped up to be the fan favourite. Jason was vilified. He went into hiding, Melissa got DWTS.

SCMIIW but sdl (RIP) on FORT usually had some good spoilers and I think he may have spilled some info on the switch-a-roo.

It's too bad they shut FORT completely because I often times went into their archives to refresh my memory.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Jason-Mesnick-Bachelor-Cropped

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:05 pm

@GuardianAngel those were such fun days! Yes, sdl might’ve had some intel & maybe blondiegal too. Bloomers always did analysis based on where the F4 were standing at the RC. Was that the season there were SC’s where one of the girl’s (would have been Melissa) dress color was changed? So many unusual events in Jason’s season!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:18 pm

@jojo47 Often times the F1 was at the end for both ette and TB. As far as change in colour I seem to remember something about that but I'm thinking Emily? I could be wrong.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Bach1312

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Bach1313

Stats thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:55 pm

Oh, paging @ Kashathediva!I am sure she has a story or two to tell about the switchroo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:24 am

I was the one who discovered the dress color issue at TFRC of Melissa’s dress 🤪
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:54 am

Thanks for all the info!! Wow crazy!! Well glad it all worked out for everyone in the end!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 8367-910 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 I_got_13 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 E5kqdm15 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:27 am

@Linds911 That was some crazy season. I remember reading something somewhere which led me to RS and at first he was hinting of something crazy going on and then spilt the beans eventually. I was like Alice falling through the looking glass. I didn't know where to look. All of a sudden there were clues leading me every which way and everywhere there was something new to discover. I landed in FORT and sdl (RIP) had some connections. I believe it was from him that we got some of the first peeks at the contracts people signed. From what I remember he was a lawyer and worked for a firm handling some of those...also with Emily later on. It was such an exciting time...freckle sluething, shadows examined, dress colours, shoes, hand shapes, etc. So much more fun. We were like a little secret society of Bachelor spies. :detective

It was exciting waiting to see if all the spoilers were going to turn out correct. I was so naive...most of us were. Drank the :koolaid Still didn't really know how much of it was manipulated and how much editing played a part. Looking back it's interesting to see how despite all the manipulation, I never could warm up to Melissa. Too perky, saccharine sweet cheerleader for me. Jason was ok, kind of boring and Molly didn't interest me too much. Jillian was my Canadian girl. Once she was gone, I was just watching for the train wreck. Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:26 pm

Sleuthing back in the day was really fun. There were some great 🕵🏼’s involved
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:36 pm

@Sprite @Jeepers @GuardianAngel @jojo47

Thanks for filling in my memory gaps! I think Sprite said it for all of us when we she said she was Naive and drank the koolaid!

One thing that stood out to me was Molly and Jason's overnight date. During the day portion, Molly had prepared 100 questions for Jason - she was taking this process seriously and wanted to know more about Jason - favorite ice cream flavor was one questions I remember. In a rapid dating experience, Molly did her homework. It has paid off for these two. They've created a beautiful life and family together.

I was a Melissa fan and was glad she ended up with someone who was more suited to her family. Those family visits in that season were eye-opening - remember the burial of a dead bird? And Melissa's family refused to meet Jason - a big red flag! Jillian confessed that her mom had been hospitalized for depression which wasn't really talked about openly back then. And Molly's family visit went just about perfect!

I, too, fell in love with Jillian - a breath of fresh air in a sea of sameness among the contestants. She had no filter and I loved her for that.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:09 pm

I have enjoyed all of these posts about the old days! 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:36 pm

@Jeepers Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 1022092695

What I love about after all these years of sleuthing is some of us have been together all these years later, and even some with the same username.

I hope the "art" of sleuthing although in some ways new methods in today's standard, never dies and those that find us, can learn and continue the tradition.

@Norcalgal I forgot about the questions!

@Sprite IA so naïve in many ways, but we also put two and two together and saw a pattern which helped in the sleuthing and still use to this day. Sleuthing the hotel during FS's, then comparing prices. F1 always had the best. F2 always had a great meet the parents. Imagine locating the hotel in the same country without much to go by.

There are so many finds by the awesome work of sleuthers!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17