SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I really want to know how Andi was acting toward him!!

Exactly!  Josh isn't the lead- and we've seen photos of another being affectionate.  If Josh were the lead I would  put more stock in his affection.

IMO it doesnt need a rocket scientist to figure out that the home-girl got a Hollywood-class act of "faking-it" role...laugh out loud. Now, if there is a reliable "indicator" as to tell when she is and when she is not (faking it)...that must be come in handy...giggling

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I really want to know how Andi was acting toward him!!

Exactly!  Josh isn't the lead- and we've seen photos of another being affectionate.  If Josh were the lead I would  put more stock in his affection.

IMO it doesnt need a rocket scientist to figure out that the home-girl got a Hollywood-class act of "faking-it" role...laugh out loud. Now, if there is a reliable "indicator" as to tell when she is and when she is not (faking it)...that must be come in handy...giggling

Remember! It's not the one with the most affection who wins, it's the one with the best conversations. The F1 is confident and never waver about his/her feeling about the lead. He or she is always almost too good to be true. For that, we going to have to wait to see it on TV.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:15 pm

I am just looking at the popularity of the guy's pages...wonder if Josh is the newest Brooks and Chris is the newest Des's Chris? I guess we will find out soon. Will be interesting to see how the popularity grows/diminishes as the season goes along.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am just looking at the popularity of the guy's pages...wonder if Josh is the newest Brooks and Chris is the newest Des's Chris?  I guess we will find out soon.  Will be interesting to see how the popularity grows/diminishes as the season goes along.
 interesting I hope it turns out differently for Josh! It would be interesting to see what would have happened page wise if Chris would have been identified sooner.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am just looking at the popularity of the guy's pages...wonder if Josh is the newest Brooks and Chris is the newest Des's Chris?  I guess we will find out soon.  Will be interesting to see how the popularity grows/diminishes as the season goes along.
 interesting I hope it turns out differently for Josh! It would be interesting to see what would have happened page wise if Chris would have been identified sooner.
Yep, true. I am more into seeing who they are on the show than going by what's on paper so to speak.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:31 pm

I don't know about Josh as Brooks, I think he is just to most public of the four, but he is one we have seen the least with. We got a tiny bit of him on the boys to men and nothing else. We have pics during taping of Andi with the other three. To me they have been hiding him during taping.

Oh well, I am waiting to see the show. I like Josh as a person, so I am not sure if I want him as F1 yet, or maybe to see him get his own season? Just not sure until I see it air.

I too am not going by what I see on paper anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't know about Josh as Brooks, I think he is just to most public of the four, but he is one we have seen the least with.  We got a tiny bit of him on the boys to men and nothing else.  We have pics during taping of Andi with the other three.  To me they have been hiding him during taping.

Oh well, I am waiting to see the show.  I like Josh as a person, so I am not sure if I want him as F1 yet, or maybe to see him get his own season?  Just not sure until I see it air.

That's been puzzling me big time.  scratch Why is he so hidden?
I've heard that JP was hidden during Ashley's season. Is that true?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

We simply don't have many advanced pictures this season. Once the show starts airing, we may get more screen caps and thus get a feel for what the guys are like. Right now it is hit or miss as to what is shown and I think kind of difficult to figure out who Andi is favoring from such small snipets. Sometimes someone is hidden simply because there is nothing to show...think Brooks in the Last Chance dates.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't know about Josh as Brooks, I think he is just to most public of the four, but he is one we have seen the least with.  We got a tiny bit of him on the boys to men and nothing else.  We have pics during taping of Andi with the other three.  To me they have been hiding him during taping.

Oh well, I am waiting to see the show.  I like Josh as a person, so I am not sure if I want him as F1 yet, or maybe to see him get his own season?  Just not sure until I see it air.

I guess Josh and Chris would be the ones we have seen less of compared to others this season. It will be interesting to see the connection they have with Andi.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:42 am

I like to get a feel for the guys personalities pre-show...and it helps with remembering their names...but, I never really root for anyone until I have seen them on the show. I don't care if they are the final four, that means nothing until I have seen their interaction with the lead. Just because they make it to the end, doesn't mean that there is any real connection...with any of them! Most of the leads have faked their way through the show...as the trail of broken "engagements" attests! And this season, like many before it, I suspect whoever I end up liking, I will be rooting to not finish with the leadi!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am

I really like what I "know" about Josh pre-season, and before I even knew that he was on the show.

I am hoping he is laid back, low-key and not embarrassing on the show (aka Ryan Bowers).

Can't wait to start watching!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 am

Iam4UGA wrote:I really like what I "know" about Josh pre-season, and before I even knew that he was on the show.

I am hoping he is laid back, low-key and not embarrassing on the show (aka Ryan Bowers).  

Can't wait to start watching!

This is why I can't fan-girl over the cute ones before the season starts anymore! giggling Watch Josh be edited as the big mean jock to Nick's sensitive soul. UGH! with Fleiss everyone plays a role. It's just my luck that my preseason picks allow the most cringe worthy material to come out of their mouth.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123