SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by serolf24 Thu 27 Mar - 17:24

blessed66 wrote:This is beautiful and it really touched my heart, I really love the song so I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Thank you so much, Blessed for sharing it, that song always melt my heart everytime i hear it.

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jaspats Thu 27 Mar - 17:27

^^^ Me too. Thank you Blessed!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu 27 Mar - 17:38

blessed66 wrote:This is beautiful and it really touched my heart, I really love the song so I just wanted to share it with everyone.
Thanks blessed! That's a beautiful wedding song. Reminds me so much of them.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu 27 Mar - 17:39

Thank you for sharing this song and video. Soo beautiful!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu 27 Mar - 17:51

Thanks blessed. Just when I think the videos and songs can't get anymore romantic one like this comes along and I'm melting.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu 27 Mar - 18:08

Loved revisiting that video. It says it all really. And in the end, they frolic. Thanks for reposting it, Blessed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri 28 Mar - 11:49

Off on a business trip for the weekend Seancats. Airports and hotels so I won't be posting. Not missing in ACTION. giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri 28 Mar - 11:52

Have a safe, "productive" trip. Will miss your postings.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri 28 Mar - 13:13

Hope you have a safe trip, smartcat! You'll be missed. Hoping you come home to some Seancat goodies. See you back here soon!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Fri 28 Mar - 14:09

Have a safe trip, smartcat. Looking forward to having you back with us!

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri 28 Mar - 14:46

We will be anxiously waiting for your return, Smartcat. Have a great weekend!

And a shout out and thank you to our new Admin for making our forum look so pretty and fixing all our thread titles. Sorry there are so many to deal with. We kinda like chatting about our couple...a lot!!!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri 28 Mar - 23:29

How about some good old fashioned Flashback Friday videos?
Full Huffington Post Interview

One of the last pap videos of the DWTS season (even if Sean walked away because he didn't want to talk to the pap anymore and Cat was being chatty Cathy. laugh out loud)

And the Bachelor Love Stories special for good measure (even if I still hate all the consummation station talk)

Make sure to watch the credits

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever