SELECT CONTENT

*The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 pm

I do think bang is Cassandra's word not JPG's word. Just with his language thing I don't see him saying the word bang and with Cassandra's age and being in the NBA groupies circle, I could see the word bang in use there a lot.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

*The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2

Post by LibbyBell Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 pm

I agree with you stuck-- my main point was that she said he wanted to bang not that he did ( "f" as Clare insinuated).

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 pm

LibbyBell wrote:So, Cassandra said that he said "I want to bang you"? This is a far cry from Clare's I enjoy f-ing you. Also, she says she "thinks" he banged 3 of the women. I'd say that she is trying to get a spot on BP....just a guess though.

You may be on to something. I wondered the same thing about Kat Hurd during the WTA - they sure seemed to put her front and center - and I thought she looked really pretty there. I think it's a no brainer that Lucy will be asked.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

quietpal wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:And....we are feeding into all of this by continuing to post and discuss the situation.  I know I won't watch Clare because I never watch morning TV shows, but how many of us will out of curiosity.....thus giving TPTB just what they want.
I already told myself I wasn't watching that because like you, I don't watch morning shows either. I just don't see the point.

lm sailing in the same boat as you all l have never watched GMA and not about to start for the sake of Clare just like l didnt watch the other day when Cat was hosting w/Ali cant remember the show and besides my husband is at Dialysis in the mornings (no tv's)

Last edited by DKWillis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 pm

My question to her would be why didnt she exit the show earlier l guess she was going along for the free ride is what she probably enjoyed more. JMO

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I agree with you stuck-- my main point was that she said he wanted to bang not that he did ( "f" as Clare insinuated).

I've noticed the bolded. So i'm assuming that nothing happens between JP and Clare during their FD that's probably why Clare was pissed off during their LCD. I don't know what to believe anymore. A lot of versions coming from the mouth of Clare friends.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Isabel, to me it just confirms it's all TPTB

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:11 am

And he did admit to forgetting names!

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 am

The blog on People was finally posted. My take away, he was respecting Nikki's dad by not proposing on the show, although I don't believe he would have proposed even without her dad's cautionary statement. Honestly, if he's not 100% sure, he made the right choice. As she said, an engagement wouldn't keep them from breaking up if it's not meant to be. Now everyone will pile on him for saying while thankful for the opportunity, his response to doing it again is h$&ll no.

He may not have done himself many favors with his "honesty" - but they didn't really care to make him appear any better than they did. In the end, production got what it truly wanted, lots of buzz!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Cassandra did say "think" in regards to him banging 3 girls on the show. Therefore, wouldn't take her word for anything she said. She "thinks" or doesn't think at all considering she never had much to say throughout the season. Cue awkward silence during her limo entrance. Ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:Cassandra did say "think" in regards to him banging 3 girls on the show. Therefore, wouldn't take her word for anything she said. She "thinks" or doesn't think at all considering she never had much to say throughout the season. Cue awkward silence during her limo entrance. Ha!

True, I didn't think that their were a lot of thoughts going through Cassandra's head ever.  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 am

She didn't say which 3 girls he banged. May not all be the F3. Remember Blob?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*The Bachelor 18 - Media Discussion Thread 2

+20
julychild
FLChica
mprssdbyu
RollingEyes
Alanna