SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose Empty Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose

Post by jjb488 Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 am

Check out the hilarious Bachelor Breakdown with Juan Pablo and the final rose. I've yet to read a better recap of this show anywhere. Laughing so hard I was peeing my pants (literally): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jjb488

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose Empty Re: Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 am

jjb488 wrote:Check out the hilarious Bachelor Breakdown with Juan Pablo and the final rose. I've yet to read a better recap of this show anywhere. Laughing so hard I was peeing my pants (literally): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was hilarious!  rotfl rotfl 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose Empty Re: Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose

Post by Sable Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 am

jjb488 wrote:Check out the hilarious Bachelor Breakdown with Juan Pablo and the final rose. I've yet to read a better recap of this show anywhere. Laughing so hard I was peeing my pants (literally): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was hilarious! Thanks so much for posting it!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:49 am

There's this hilarious video on Youtube with the song "Talk Dirty"....in this case "Talk Dirty To Clare". HILARIOUS! Cant link though...just type it up...it'll come up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Breakdown - The Final Rose and After the Final Rose

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum