SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris' corner is up,  and it's a good one.

http://www.desireehartsock.com

I just read "his corner." He is such a sweet guy. Always thinking of Des, of course, but of his fans too. He knows we always have questions, and is happy to answer them.  giggling 

Six weddings is a lot! He did mention that when they knew the date, we would DEFINITELY know too. Probably because they will announce it on GMA, or a Bachelorette show.  :cutesmile!: 

I need some new pictures of the two of them. Maybe this weekend!!  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by MMA50 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Thank you for the as always beautiful words, Christopher Robert!!  giggling 

And yay!! For the upcoming podcast of the Fun-Dom Gank!
(Look fwd to change my Avi once we get new pics of the ChresJam foursome ..,laugh out loud)

Wait, wait, how do know his middle name is "Robert?" Who are you mura? lololololol............
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

(Look fwd to change my Avi once we get new pics of the ChresJam foursome ..,laugh out loud)

Wait, wait, how do know his middle name is "Robert?"  Who are you mura? lololololol............

rofl 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 pm

MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Wait, wait, how do know his middle name is "Robert?"  Who are you mura? lololololol............

Im just an ordinary ole Chrisville Shenanigans, MMA, laugh out loud. We the earliest residents of Chrisville (britt,bbmom,rc And few others) knew this b.o sleuthing pre season. Hence, the R as in chrisrsiegfried of his tw and insta derived from Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

So, he is Robert? I wonder if he likes to be called by that name.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

he actually got a super cute nick name in his childhood...ZIGGY... giggling 
i kept calling him Ziggy in our earliest threads until someone who knew him told us that Ziggy was no longer used and they went by simple Chris instead....Good times!!... :bigsmile:  (its so awesome to have a fav and having his relatives/friends around on this board to drop you some tid bits about him...i have high hope 4 the 2nd time`s charm with Brian this season... Smiley  Praying )

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 am

chrisrsiegfried
48 minutes ago
#tbt with @deshartsock and this hooligan photo bombing like a pro! @alexjohnsonpdx

I wasn't able to bring the picture up ~ sorry.  :Frown: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:21 am

SLA44 wrote:chrisrsiegfried
48 minutes ago
#tbt with @deshartsock and this hooligan photo bombing like a pro! @alexjohnsonpdx

Smiley 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 29edb010

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:24 am

Garabato wrote:
48 minutes ago

Smiley 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 29edb010

tyvm    rock
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 am

SLA44 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
48 minutes ago

Smiley 

tyvm    rock

Oh.. no.. Thanks to you.. Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Girl_s10
P.S. Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Vala_010Having some breakfast here (in Spain) and checking if there are new pics /info of our couple..

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 15 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

he actually got a super cute nick name in his childhood...ZIGGY... giggling 
i kept calling him Ziggy in our earliest threads until someone who knew him told us that Ziggy was no longer used and they went by simple Chris instead....Good times!!... :bigsmile:  (its so awesome to have a fav and having his relatives/friends around on this board to drop you some tid bits about him...i have high hope 4 the 2nd time`s charm with Brian this season... Smiley  Praying )

Who is Brian? One of Andi's man? If yes, I should check him out!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Garabato wrote:
48 minutes ago

Smiley 

Hey Garabato,

I see you still use "Team Chris". Fear not, she loves our prince, and he is so deeply madly in love with her too, so, please join us, it's team Chres!!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry