SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Yes mama Siegfried knew what she was talking about.  :yes:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, not sure why she's transit in SF. Correction: The pic Chris posted is of his parent's backyard. That's where he sat down with his mom and they had that beautiful talk. A few ppl guessed McMinnville and I went back and looked, sure enough they're right!

@DesHartsock what is your favorite part of the day and why?

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  16m
@CaroGonzalez82 the morning because I get to wake up to & have breakfast and coffee with @chrisrsiegfried!

She added a heart next to his name.  :pinkaw:

:pinkaw:!:pinkaw:!:pinkaw:!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 pm

SLA44 wrote:They just seem like they were made for each other - a happy and beautiful couple.   whipped

Seriously, I can't get over how perfect they are for one another. Every time I watch their dates, I say to myself "there is no way it would have anyone else but Chris". Mama Siegfried knew it and  Chris knew it too t "I can't explain this feeling I am having, its just right". " I believe that I can make Des happier than anyone else in the world...", mission accomplished, she is very happy!!
Can you tell that I can recite almost every word from the proposal...did I say I love this couple? I love this couple, so can't wait for the wedding!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:re : to Gale

from my understanding, you guys are trying to bring SCANNED pic(s)/article(s) to this board.

i never done so myself. I do know that first, we need to put the pic/article to internet by using photobucket (or similar service) and then do the standard procedure to put it here.

Standard procedure : borrowing Isabel`s tutorial from Ju-Nik thread..(hope you dont mind isabel, and TY! Smiley)
Isabel123 wrote:For those who would like/interested to embed pics, here's the tutorial. Hope this helps.

Follow these steps in embedding pics:

1. In the article, place curser on top of picture. Right click mouse, then select "copy image URL".
  NOTE:  In some cases, pictures shown in the article are cropped. If this is the case, click picture first to show full image, then right click mouse, then select "copy image URL."

2. Go back to thread, under Post a Reply, click the icon "insert an image". In the URL box, paste the "copy image URL" in step 1.
 3. Click "insert"
 4. Select preview if you want to view your post before sending.

not sure if that helps...

Thank you all so much - I was able to post the scans of JP and Ashely with this help!
You all are great and Des and Chris are adorable - I've gained a great appreciation for them post show.  I'm one of those waiting for their beautiful wedding!

yay!!High clap ..so happy you made it, yrkiemommy !..(note to self for my own future reference as well  :Nod: )

Im happy for Jash and their upcoming lil cupcake too!!....Cheers for all Bach Wedding and future lil nuggets!.. wine :cheerpom: 

Thanks Mura & Bleu for the help, knew you guys would be able to assist here & to yrkiemommy for doing the work. To all the pro's  rock :alltens: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:37 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  6m
I will never get into zombie shows. I promise. @DesHartsock

they're so cute  :hearts love:
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:They just seem like they were made for each other - a happy and beautiful couple.   whipped

Seriously, I can't get over how perfect they are for one another. Every time I watch their dates, I say to myself "there is no way it would have anyone else but Chris". Mama Siegfried knew it and  Chris knew it too t "I can't explain this feeling I am having, its just right". " I believe that I can make Des happier than anyone else in the world...", mission accomplished, she is very happy!!
Can you tell that I can recite almost every word from the proposal...did I say I love this couple? I love this couple, so can't wait for the wedding!!

ITA with you!  Their chemistry was unbelievable and I just didn't see it with any of the others.  I'm so glad that they make each other so happy and that Des seems to have settled into Seattle just fine.  I too can't wait for their wedding - I wish ABC would get off the stick with it!! awwww
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

andrea_kristy wrote:chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  6m

:yes:  :yes: Hi Andrea ... :WAVEY:  great to c u around Smiley. Hoping to c u more  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 am

andrea_kristy wrote:chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  6m

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  · 1h  
@ChrisRSiegfried me neither! I'll have nightmares. Miss you!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:55 am

Anytime Gale Smiley  bestbud!  im not a pro in any way, just being a Bach cray2 fan when it comes to Chris (and now plus his lady Smiley) laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 am

Bleu, you're always welcome  bestbud! . Glad you enjoy the podcast. I just recently hooked and cant miss the Chres-related ones giggling . So excited for another ChresJam combo pod next week!!! And oh... Im dying for new Chres pics btw...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 am

Dying for new pics too! Love their tweets to each other, they're are too adorbs.

No idea what the tags mean.  giggling I wonder if Daniella will be one of her bridesmaids. They seem pretty close.

deshartsock
6 hours ago
Love this girl @daniellamcbride #doubleoranges #wowcanada #girltime #friendsforever @peterg1983

Daniella posted the same photo with this caption

daniellamcbride
6 hours ago
With my best friend @deshartsock Love when she comes to see me!!! Smiley#bff wow canada @peterg1983
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks Gerabato! You're like our night shift poster when we all head to sleep!  giggling 

I wanted to bring over the whole exchange. Dying of cuteness!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 Izm2wm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry