SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:22 am

brittany4400 wrote:Why would des go to his funeral. She didn't know him?

Lol it was only a wild guess on my part knowing she was in Utah. It turned out to be sort of business w Maggie S I'd guess

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 am

Yesterday my @givingtreephotography account had 340 followers. Better said by my cousin @n_stafford6, "You got popular today." All because of one photo from one shoot with the absolutely gorgeous @deshartsock and the hilarious @chrisrsiegfried. What wonderful, relatable, kind human beings. #givingtreephotography #givingtreetravels #grandholmsinseattle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 70 34o6jk8

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Apparently Des and Chris will be in Winnipeg in May. I have no idea what for. laugh out loud Some kind of meet and greet event?

I'll post if I find any details.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:Apparently Des and Chris will be in Winnipeg in May. I have no idea what for. laugh out loud Some kind of meet and greet event?

you mean after Antigua?

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Apparently Des and Chris will be in Winnipeg in May. I have no idea what for. laugh out loud Some kind of meet and greet event?

It could be one of "six" weddings on their schedule to attend this year.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

you mean after Antigua?

Yes, May 30th. 

It is def a Bachelorette related appearance, SeanCat are doing an appearance the night before.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

you mean after Antigua?

Yes, May 30th. 

It is def a Bachelorette related appearance, SeanCat are doing an appearance the night before.

oh..thanks!..really? perhaps we could get an insight from fellow SeanCat fans what is that about? Praying  :WAVEY: 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Sean & Cat - nightclub appearance
http://eventful.com/winnipeg/events/sean-catherine-abcs-bachelor-/E0-001-069830514-3

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:15 pm

notarose wrote:Sean & Cat - nightclub appearance
http://eventful.com/winnipeg/events/sean-catherine-abcs-bachelor-/E0-001-069830514-3

thanks notarose!  bestbud!

id assume Chres not on their list yet?..ive tried the search option, but coudnt find it

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

id assume Chres not on their list yet?..ive tried the search option, but coudnt find it

Twitter exchange between the 2 @'s

@lipsis not the same one. The night after.
@Hollevv Did I see on IG that Des and Chris will be at the same event too?

It looks like @Hollevv is a promoter - I only glanced at her feed. Think the other @ is a fan.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Twitter exchange between the 2 @'s

@lipsis not the same one. The night after.
@Hollevv Did I see on IG that Des and Chris will be at the same event too?

It looks like @Hollevv is a promoter - I only glanced at her feed.  Think the other @ is a fan.

Great find! Thx. Yes I believe lipsis is our fellow SeanCat fans and thread's activist Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry