SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 am

Hypothetical example. she is still in Sacramento, she just opened her own Salon there earlier this month.

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:20 pm

I was going to ask the same question. We know both she and Zorro are Californians. She may have been discussing the Chris and Elise situation "hypothetically" and some of the conversation was snipped.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:58 pm

JBF wrote:I was going to ask the same question. We know both she and Zorro are Californians. She may have been discussing the Chris and Elise situation "hypothetically" and some of the conversation was snipped.

Good point. I was wondering where I missed this possible move. Thanks all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
Maddy
notarose
Sable
Iam4UGA
ElonM