SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Wed May 07, 2014 3:34 pm

But the fact is the RS has ruined some of the fun for sure.
He did in the past but he's been wrong so much that he wont ruin it for me anymore.
That's what I live for! ha! Chantal vs Emily, Fridgegate and Roberto vs ChrisL StateFarm transfer to LA. are what makes me want to sleuth! laugh out loud

I feel absolutely horrible for those swimming in the wrong direction because they take it so personally, but for me it's not about proving them wrong at all. It's the fact that sleuthing prevails!
We can add Chris Siegfried to your list. Who cares what StupidSteve TM says now? I sure don't.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 07, 2014 3:51 pm

tigertiz wrote:
But the fact is the RS has ruined some of the fun for sure.
He did in the past but he's been wrong so much that he wont ruin it for me anymore.
That's what I live for! ha! Chantal vs Emily, Fridgegate and Roberto vs ChrisL StateFarm transfer to LA. are what makes me want to sleuth! laugh out loud

I feel absolutely horrible for those swimming in the wrong direction because they take it so personally, but for me it's not about proving them wrong at all. It's the fact that sleuthing prevails!
We can add Chris Siegfried to your list.   Who cares what StupidSteve TM says now?  I sure don't.

I don't care, I never did, ever!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Sleuthing during the season is the best part. Have not had confidence in RS since "fridgegate". I also loved sleuthing during Ashley's season. I remember our good ole friend "Fiji Man" and sun placement, ties, shoes and shirt collars. Everyone was convinced that it was JPs shoes and he was the one walking away from Ashley. Boy were we wrong.....It was also exciting when we had the insider view the finale at AFTR and got the real scoop.....FUN TIMES!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Help! What's "fridgegate"?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Following and believing in spoilers or sleuthing should always be an individual choice.  I like knowing the spoilers because it guides me where to look, but I am glad to realize that the F1 spoiler could, at any time, be wrong.  Keeps an element of surprise in it.  All Fleiss has to do to maintain that is successfully send out false information 1 in 5 seasons.  I think we've in line for a correct spoiler this time around, but who knows.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

notarose wrote:Help!  What's "fridgegate"?

I'm not positive which season it was, but someone had a drawing on their fridge in a post season photo that was obviously a gift from a contestant (or a child of the contestant).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 07, 2014 4:00 pm

I was wondering the same thing - long before my time on the boards or even hearing of RS.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Brad had art work on his fridge done by Emily's Ricki. It was seen in an interview he did at home before the finale aired while it was spoiled that he picked Chantal.

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:

I'm not positive which season it was, but someone had a drawing on their fridge in a post season photo that was obviously a gift from a contestant (or a child of the contestant).

Thank you ~ so was that before the ATFR aired?

Thanks bleuberry I see you answered my next question already.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:Sleuthing during the season is the best part.  Have not had confidence in RS since "fridgegate".  I also loved sleuthing during Ashley's season.  I remember our good ole friend "Fiji Man" and sun placement, ties, shoes and shirt collars.  Everyone was convinced that it was JPs shoes and he was the one walking away from Ashley.  Boy were we wrong.....It was also exciting when we had the insider view the finale at AFTR and got the real scoop.....FUN TIMES!

This reminded me of Melinda Havea from Tahiti from Ali's season, who claimed she was at the FRC. All of a sudden appears on the other board and told us Ali picked Robert? Everyone thought she was a troll. laugh out loud I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to.

Fridgegate is the dear term used when it was discovered while Brad's season was still airing. People or some mag did a spread of him in his condo/apartment. A group discovered a child like drawing on his fridge. We blew it up and discovered balloons/kite, which Brad brought when he met Ricki. They flew kites with Ricki. Confirmed Emily F1! On to the next season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Thanks everyone for the Fridgegate scoop. Was it done intentionally? Or is it typical for the lead to be interviewed in their home?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm

notarose wrote:Thanks everyone for the Fridgegate scoop.  Was it done intentionally?  Or is it typical for the lead to be interviewed in their home?

Intentionally ? No. It was a great slip up in a season where RS insisted that he had proof that Chantal was F1. And he stuck to his guns.

I recall both Brad and even Jake had interviews in their homes. JaunP and Jillian also did if ya'll remember. So that is not unusual.
It was just lucky that some sleuths noticed it.

And boy was it hard to convince the boards that it was "true" some even argued against it - convinced that Chantal was it and that RS was right. laugh out loud.
Prior to that, it was hard to convince the boards that the edit etc. was not pointing to Chantal as F1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
Cecilia
bilolo
MiaHawk
Brill
KareyR2