SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Yeah! Nd4 we would be happy to have your opinions again!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Can anyone post the screencap with Chris and Andi in the field? I haven't seen it. TIA!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Can anyone post the screencap with Chris and Andi in the field?  I haven't seen it. TIA!

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 1zeaypl

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 87b72b10 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 86669110 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Thank you, umngirl! That looks like Iowa, right?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Peppermom wrote:Yeah!  Nd4 we would be happy to have your opinions again!
 :yes: 

Yeah, that does look like it could be a hometown date. Thanks umngirl!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:08 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thank you, umngirl!  That looks like Iowa, right?  

Definitely looks like Iowa to me. This coming from a life-long Midwestern girl.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 87b72b10 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 86669110 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:12 pm

umngirl wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Thank you, umngirl!  That looks like Iowa, right?  

Definitely looks like Iowa to me. This coming from a life-long Midwestern girl.

I am from Iowa and that's pretty much what the cornfields look like. I think in these threads Iowa gets a bad "edit".  rofl That being said, Andi would never go there....except for maybe a HTD when she is being paid to go.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Thanks for posting it umngirl-- I hadn't seen it either.

I must say, it isn't the "smoking gun" I thought it would be. I don't think I can jump to the conclusion that this is a HTD sc without additional information; I am skeptical. This field could be anywhere. I know, I'm probably being very naïve.

ETA-- uh oh, I just read all the posts above!  I guess I don't know cornfields! :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:05 pm

I can't say it is Iowa but with Venice and Brussels the last two stops before HTD's I don't think either of them are a very viable option for the cornfield so I am going with Iowa.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Pepper-- I knew Venice but not Brussels so wasn't really sure what options there were!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Here are a couple pics of the guys at the Rose Ceremony. Any guesses who got the group date rose? I'm guessing it must be either Chris or Dylan.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 MarcusRC6_zpsa395dc18
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 JoshRC6_zpse048230c
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 JJRC6_zpsac4ffd15*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 BrianRC6_zps8fadea70

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:08 pm

I also think when Andi is crying saying she can't keep someone till next week that it is her saying good-bye to Cody.  On her date with Cody she is wearing a leather jacket during the dinner portion and I think in the pic of her crying she is also wearing a leather coat.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 AndiandCody_zpsd97cd18e
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 2 Andileatherjacket_zps0ce019e4
Sorry about the Bing in the pic.

Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff