SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by lstiff Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 am

GrahamGal wrote:
lstiff wrote:I am seeing Nicks red shirt in the very teeny bottom left corner of her crying picture 2 posts up. I assume that has been noticed?

Hi lstiff! 👋 

I noticed it, but it is a different day.  Not sure if it's a shirt or a pillow.  It doesn't appear to move at all and the fabric appears to be thicker than clothing. It seems more like fabric you would find on a pillow, but I can't be 100% sure.

Hi GG! :WAVEY: I thought I posted last night but came to realize it never saved. I think I'm going to stay unspoiled next season, I hope there will be people who stay that way too. It seems like you guys have had a blast this season. I miss the sleuthing days of BHG and how psyched we all were to finally figure out who he (Arie) was! Without reading spoilers this season I would have been torn between the final 2 guys. I like Josh (my biased GA roots) but the editing IMO has been pretty equal for them both. I do not think the drama is over, I know "they" try to hype the finale every season but IMO we may see some suprises tonight which is fine with me! HAPPY FINALE DAY PEEPS! bestbud!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

You enjoy the finally too. I think if the Bachelor is Josh or Arie I will have a hard time staying unspoiled, but anyone else and I may just do it again. Seems like a lot of people are talking about joining us next season here. The more the merrier. You are right, we do have a lot of fun.

I think the only drama left will be all manufactured, so I'm not worried at all.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 am

^
Lucas15, I'm going to echo your sentiments. Its refreshing to be on the unspoiled side of the board and watch everyone looking at all the information as the show unfolds. Great work to everyone, I'm very impressed.  clapping! 

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 am

Happy finale day! FYI- all threads in Andi's season will be locked, with the exception of the epi thread. This Non Spoilers section have their own epi thread. Once West Coast is completed airing, all threads will re open.

There are two new threads ready to be unlocked once airing is completed. Bachelorette 10 Andi and ?? Fan Thread, and Bachelorette 10 Andi and ?? General Discussion.

If you would prefer your own Fan Thread/Discussion thread ATRF, let me know!

Enjoy!  wine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

For me I will be going over to the spoiled side once the episode is done airing for the most part.  So I wouldn't need a Fan thread, but others might.

I know I have said this many times, but thanks for everything GA. You did a great job of helping us stay unspoiled this season. bestbud! 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:23 pm

I will likely go to the spoiled side too after the show.  Thanks so much, GA!   wine
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Same, will be going to the spoiled side after I post a little recap on the finale thread here. Thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm

you've been our Rockstar, our Guardian Angel! Thank you so much!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Fist off thanks jlccaz for the weather site.  That is very helpful. And to all the spoiled posters coming in and telling us how much you enjoy seeing our unspoiled sleuthing thanks.  It is definitely harder for us since we have limited people to figure everything out and can't go a lot of places for fear of being spoiled.

OK so on to the rain.  So I will work back from the FRC since we know that was on the 9th.  Let's assume a day off before the FRC (planned or unplanned due to weather) and the MTP on the same day (or maybe they were the 4th and 5th).  I though the MTP had been on the same day in the past, but I can't be sure.  So the schedule would be like this:

May 5 - MTP (no rain)
May 6 - LCD #1 - Nick (no rain)
May 7 - LCD #2 - Josh (rain 12-3) - Not enough to affect the activity.  According to the 1mm total AT's info shows that is more of a passing sprinkle that anything.
May 8 - Day Off (thunderstorm 2pm) - Thunderstorm is in the middle of the day.  In total they get about 1/2" of rain going by AT's info so that seems to align more with the rain we see puddling up as she is leaving (or going to) the break up.  My guess is leaving from the breakup as the accommodations don't seem to be that of the lead IMO.
May 9 - FRC (rain 1-4, thunderstorm after sunset) Again according to AT's info that shows no rain it must have been less than .5mm so that wouldn't be the rain we see during the breakup I don't think.  Also at that time I would assume she would be getting ready for the FRC.

Sunset for the FRC is at 7pm so they would likely want to wrap up shooting by 6pm.  My guess is that the F1 would arrive around 5pm.

From the rainfall amounts by day that AT provided the only day that makes sense with the SC for the breakup is May 8th.  Since it was at 2pm it either had to be a day off or in between the day and night portion of Josh's date (I really don't see that as a scenario). We can see her on the night portion of her LCD with Nick so it has to be a day or two after their LCD.

Maybe an off day is unusually, but with the thunderstorm they pushed it off a day?  What does everyone think?  I'm sure there safe holes on my theory I'm not considering so have at it!  Of course my assumption that it is Nick being let go is based off my analysis of the couches (plus what I see every Monday).

Quoting myself here because after seeing the GMA preview I think it adds credence to the timeline above. Do we now know they did have a day off before the FRC? I think with with us seeing the Medianet pictures and know we only got 5 with timestamps at Noon she couldn't do it the morning of as it didn't rain, and when she let the rejected F2 it was raining. Everything seems to line up with her letting the F2 go early (previews supported by no suit pictures of final 2). Thoughts
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Quoting myself here because after seeing the GMA preview I think it adds credence to the timeline above.  Do we now know they did have a day off before the FRC? I think with with us seeing the Medianet pictures and know we only got 5 with timestamps at Noon she couldn't do it the morning of as it didn't rain, and when she let the rejected F2 it was raining.  Everything seems to line up with her letting the F2 go early (previews supported by no suit pictures of final 2).  Thoughts

I think that's very logical thinking and analysis and probably the best evidence and SC we have that suggests the emotional Andi scenes are not the day of the FRC but the day before (when it rained) and are most likely Andi letting F2 go early.

I was a bit surprised to see this laid out this way, but Ashley's was the last bechelorette season where F2 stayed up until the FRC; after hers F2 was always let go early. I do know that Ashley wanted to do the same thing but the show wouldn't let her; I also know that Ashley's season was very unpleasant because of what happened at the FRC with F2 and I think after then the show has rethought the ending and at least for The Bachelorette we might expect to see an early rejection of F2 is the new normal. I'm only sorry for her that Ashley had to go through what she did because the lesson wasn't learned soon enough. I do think the show works fine the way they are now doing it; the notion of an F2 proposing only to get rejected is barbaric anyway and I can't think of any lead who would actually do that unless they had no choice.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm

GG, you may want to look at the couch in Andi's room with GMA's preview this morning plus with her crying scene in the previous one plus Nick's LCD. Love to know what you think.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 pm

pander3575 wrote:GG, you may want to look at the couch in Andi's room with GMA's preview this morning plus with her crying scene in the previous one plus Nick's LCD.  Love to know what you think.

Yes - the GMA preview provides some additional evidence suggesting that Andi sends one guy home before the FRC. But there could be a trick with the audio from that preview because I don't think it matches the video. I don't think that's Andi's room - I think it's Nick's room (all kinds of decor matches up with Nick's LCD room) and in the beginning of the preview we see her leaving after sending him home, not departing her room before which is what the audio would make us believe. The editors do this trick all the time.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff