SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Interesting article. I can easily see a Jef/Arie casting and pre-show setup at the Sean/Cat wedding to make it appear there was a "real" shouting match. The deleting of each other on social media just promotes the façade.

I get the feeling the fallout between them is the real deal.  I think he finally hit a very patient Arie's last nerve.  I don't know the details, but I think he also got into an argument with Ali.  Sadly I think he'll be on.  They'll want an agitator and that is his special talent.  Unless of course TPTB remember how he blabbed everything last time.  That and the recent go round with JP may give them pause regarding someone they can't "control"

I think TPTB are confident that they can control Jef . And Jef is confident that he can do whatever he wants, as usual.  The Jef vs Fleiss showdown could be interesting.

Very true....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow, I cannot imagine Ali being furious unless it was very deserved. She is a lot like Jash in that respect, nice and friendly and kind to everyone. I wonder what he said!

He posted a photo of her on Twitter or IG while at the wedding, she called him out on it before deleting it I heard.

Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Yikes! So he probably posted a photo with a snarky tag line or that was very unflattering. Sounds about the maturity level of someone trying to date teenagers. Checks out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 pm

I don't see why they'd want him. He's not that attractive (to me anyway), he's not that dramatic on air, and he's a handful off air. 

I'd love for Zack Kalter to come on but I'm worried they'd hide him like they did someone last time. Can anyone remember who?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Jef did attract a younger demographic to the show and to his social media. "1F fever"
If TPTB want this same demographic to tune in to BIP, they need someone or two people who attract the same group. Any guesses on who would appeal to this group? I'm thinking maybe Lucy. Can't think of any guys but I didn't watch Des' season. Is there someone like Michael Stag in that group?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

notarose wrote:Jef did attract a younger demographic to the show and to his social media.  "1F fever"
If TPTB want this same demographic to tune in to BIP, they need someone or two people who attract the same group. Any guesses on who would appeal to this group? I'm thinking maybe Lucy.  Can't think of any guys but I didn't watch Des' season.  Is there someone like Michael Stag in that group?

Brooks??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see why they'd want him. He's not that attractive (to me anyway), he's not that dramatic on air, and he's a handful off air. 

I'd love for Zack Kalter to come on but I'm worried they'd hide him like they did someone last time. Can anyone remember who?

If you were referring to BP3, my guess is William Holman?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see why they'd want him. He's not that attractive (to me anyway), he's not that dramatic on air, and he's a handful off air. 

That's it. Thanks.   Smiley  

I don't think Jef's target demographic can stay up to watch the show.  giggling    :justkidding

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm

albean99 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I don't think Jef's target demographic can stay up to watch the show.  giggling    :justkidding

:LMBO:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:05 pm

albean99 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Lol.😆 rotfl .. Better yet, they hide him like they did Willie . How hilarious would be that they get the pre-teens to tune in (sleepy and all...laugh out loud) all along only to find him speaking of 1-3 lines in total? :P :P :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:21 pm

I don't think Jef's target demographic can stay up to watch the show. giggling :justkidding
OMG albean.  lolpanda 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I don't think Jef's target demographic can stay up to watch the show.  giggling    :justkidding
OMG albean.    lolpanda 

rofl 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
mtnlvr55
Aunties_Love
chloep
pavalygurl
stuckinsc