SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Good guess, always tulips!.. clapping! ..Im with you that i cant see Arie on this show, both bc my wishful thinking and his schedule  giggling 

i think Zack K def will be a 'descent' contestant. Hope he could be pairing with a "descent" woman as well. He is a nice guy, Chris's BFF and publisher, so i would prefer him coming out from this in a good term  :yes: . I think Chelsie from JPab's season is a nice girl, and prolly can be a good match for him, if she is interested in doing it.  I wonder whether Amy Bean will be one of BIP handlers?...she and Zack was in a short relationship. I mean, it would be so aaawwwkwaaard if she is gonna be around.  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 pm

I like Des's guys, Brooks,Micheal G, Robert G, Zack. They had a blast on the show, and formed life

Long friendships. Looks good to me, hope your right. And Drew how could I forget him

Last edited by Nonina430 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Drew)

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I have a love hate relationship with Ed. Love because he was my first contestant that I successfully sleuthed, with just knowing his first name Ed and the photo they release, before social media fever and RS. Also, the famous s/cap of him and Jilly in the fountain in Spain, that I and others, were positive was him, knowing he had left the show mid filming. Hate because he is so immature IMO. I'd love to love/hate him on my screen again on BIP.

I thought he was in a relationship with a newscaster/TV host?@NatalieFox32 but after watching that vid upthread I posted, I think he might be on BIP. I also think Brooks will be on because there was no reason for him to be on the ATFR of JP/Nikki's season, that I could think of.

Chris @chrisjbukowski also said in that vid he'd do another BP. I do not want to see Jef on my screen. Didn't care for him as soon as I saw him whip that skateboard around on the M&G.

Good choices tulips!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Oh, I forgot about Chris B. He's so boring, so I hope he doesn't get a spot again over someone like adorable Drew!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Ed looks more like a lush than ever before. He needs an intervention, not a reality show with a potential relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 am

Amberish wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder if both 1F and ED will be on it, I seriously can't think of two more unpleasant people this show has ever harbored. As for Jill's comment, how sad! It sounds likes she is with the antithesis of ED now, so I hope it's forever for her and she isn't go to go back in a few years and write all about things she didn't see with the current guy.
Something tells me that this current guy will be the last one.  Talks and tweets regarding her future all she wants, etc.  They have been together for over 2 years now.

Jillian was head over heels in love with Ed and he was crazy in love with her, too. Love isn't enough and Ed wasn't ready. Although I would like to see him settled already, he's not and may never be. I do think Jillian continuual remarks about their relationship is an indication that she's still processing and after how many years?

Although Jillian's new guy insists, and she complies with no longer having any communication with Ed, I don't see a ring on her finger. Who knows, but could be that her new guy is more about control than commitment. Just saying ...

Agree 100% Amber.  :yes:  You are spot on about Jill. She is definitely still processing. My guess, she can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

Has there been any explanation about how this show will be structured? Will it be more for money or "love"? How will it be different than BP? I can see a lot of the people mentioned turning it down if it just looks like summer flings and inappropriate activity....whatever that is??? giggling 

Is it for sure happening?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 am

Rolly wrote:Has there been any explanation about how this show will be structured? Will it be more for money or "love"? How will it be different than BP? I can see a lot of the people mentioned turning it down if it just looks like summer flings and inappropriate activity....whatever that is??? giggling 

Is it for sure happening?

I think it was stated that it has a summer time slot so sounds like a sure thing.
Everything I've read here and elsewhere says "no monetary prize" but the players would naturally be paid to participate.
No clue what the format will be.
Early on someone said that Fliess tweeted something about more superstars ( not sure who would qualify) and somewhere it was said that there would be special guests.

I'm still clueless as to what this will be about. The show airing this summer on a different network about a Prince Harry lookalike and girls looking for love may be a hoot!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 am

The show will air Aug 4th.  I don't know when filming starts. I'm think I read in June.

There have been tweets about it being in Hawaii, but nothing concrete.

There's no monetary prize like BP.  BIP is said to be more like Temptation Island.  Google it and see how gag worthy that was.

Oh, and Paradise Hotel.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:07 pm

atem, didn't Temptation Island involve couples, and tested their love?

I never watched it, but that's what I thought concept was from the commercials.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Bet2Win wrote:atem, didn't Temptation Island involve couples, and tested their love?  

I didn't watch it either.

Here is the description from IMDB:
A real-life dramatic series where boyfriends/girlfriends travel to a romantic place to quiz and fascinate the strengths of their relationships. Once the location has been selected, the couples were then introduced to singles and then break-up with their former partners until the last day of their stay. Throughout the run, they each had the chance to answer questions pertaining to themselves and their recent dating partner. It's here where they will find out if what they believe what their dream date is the one they really want.

Which confuses me, because most aren't dating anyone. Maybe, it's more Paradise Hotel with them taking the money out.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 pm

atem wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:atem, didn't Temptation Island involve couples, and tested their love?  

I didn't watch it either.  

Here is the description from IMDB:
A real-life dramatic series where boyfriends/girlfriends travel to a romantic place to quiz and fascinate the strengths of their relationships. Once the location has been selected, the couples were then introduced to singles and then break-up with their former partners until the last day of their stay. Throughout the run, they each had the chance to answer questions pertaining to themselves and their recent dating partner. It's here where they will find out if what they believe what their dream date is the one they really want.

Which confuses me, because most aren't dating anyone.  Maybe, it's more Paradise Hotel with them taking the money out.  

I didn't watch Paradise Hotel either.  laugh out loud 

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the actual format is. I would think there has to be some kind of competition. TB & B'ette are competing for one person for lurve, BP was competing for money, what else do people compete for on a social level? For Love Or Money pitted love against money, so that's been done.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689