SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:19 am

No--I mean if there are people out there who know the list- why can't something as insignificant as this show be spoiled? I mean it's about to be released anyway. 
I am not trying to be edgy or rude, just curious. It appears you know the list Chloe and it sounds like RS knows. Now--him--I can understand and won't go there, but if you know the list what is the huge deal about not letting the board know? 
Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

Maybe, the source is asking chloep and RS to hold off for some reason?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 am

chloep - As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

Jaclyn Swartz@JaclynSwartz  ·  May 31

Good luck to my baes leaving for "paradise" - may the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th (hehe) time be a charm. Wasn't for me!! #Bachelorette

Why would there be a change from Saturday to Sunday as per your previous scoop. Wouldn't that be a scheduling nightmare unless the tickets weren't purchased. It appears Jaclyn seemed to think they left Saturday. Her and ChrisB are pretty close, I'm sure she would know.

Could some of them have backed out at the last minute?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:No--I mean if there are people out there who know the list- why can't something as insignificant as this show be spoiled? I mean it's about to be released anyway.
I am not trying to be edgy or rude, just curious. It appears you know the list Chloe and it sounds like RS knows. Now--him--I can understand and won't go there, but if you know the list what is the huge deal about not letting the board know?
Thank you!

I posted my list this morning, BEFORE the list from People came out... So I am not sure how that can appeal to me...

Last edited by chloep on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:32 am

Please use spoiler tags for those not yet gone in Andi's season. I edited the posts that had them.

This is the icon with what looks like a yield sign with an exclamation point in it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep - As for BIP.... As far as I know none of them left on Saturday. A pretty big bunch left Sunday afternoon and then some on Monday....They initially stayed in Cancun and moved into their "villa" in Tulum yesterday. I believe filming officially starts today.

Jaclyn Swartz@JaclynSwartz  ·  May 31

Good luck to my baes leaving for "paradise" - may the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th (hehe) time be a charm. Wasn't for me!! #Bachelorette

Why would there be a change from Saturday to Sunday as per your previous scoop. Wouldn't that be a scheduling nightmare unless the tickets weren't purchased. It appears Jaclyn seemed to think they left Saturday. Her and ChrisB are pretty close, I'm sure she would know.

Could some of them have backed out at the last minute?

The majority of the cast left on Sunday. I don't think there was a change of plans... You just had to be in Cancun by Monday noon.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:46 am

atem wrote:
Michelle Kujawa

What?!  Another Bachelor Pad retread?  I don't even really remember her!  Ugh!  

Why have they not released all the names then?  What the heck is the show about?

She is the one that scared the jibijibiz  affraid out of Tenley in the bathroom when she locked herself in with Tenley. That girl is crazy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:49 am

Bringing over my original post:

chloep wrote:UPDATE:

GIRLS:

AshLee Frazier (Sean)
Clare Crawley (JP)
Elise Mosca(JP)
Lacy Faddoul (JP)
Tierra Licausi (Sean)
Lucy Aragon (JP)
Danielle Ronco (JP)

+ 3

GUYS:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Jesse Kovacs (Jillian)
Spoiler:
Kalon McMahon (Emily)
Chris Bukowski (Emily)
Graham Bunn (DeAnna)
Zack Kalter (Des)
Robert "Bobby" Graham (Des)

+ 1

UPDATE after People Mag:

GIRLS:

Michelle Kujawa (Jake) - According to People Mag
Daniella McBride (Sean) - According to People Mag

GUYS:

Ben Scott (Des) - According to People Mag

That brings the total count to 9 females/10 males....... but I've already got that tenth female:

Soooo, I've told you guys to keep an eye on Lindzi....

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 40 Ddd10
+
Lindzi Cox (Ben)  :yes:

Last edited by chloep on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:50 am

Suspect What is it with the cast past and present and the mansions' bathrooms!! And what's with the crew's fixation on filming in here over the years---(yeah, I know DRAMA!!-I say bad manners!) Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 40 297491761 

People, barricade yourself in  bedrooms--leave the bathrooms for the tidy bowl man and charmin bear. Next we'll be getting those alley commercials as a new sponsor.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:50 am

Beagle wrote:
atem wrote:
Michelle Kujawa

What?!  Another Bachelor Pad retread?  I don't even really remember her!  Ugh!  

Why have they not released all the names then?  What the heck is the show about?

She is the one that scared the jibijibiz  affraid out of Tenley in the bathroom when she locked herself in with Tenley. That girl is crazy.

Uh-oh. Yes, I remember now, thanks. Hope Tenley has fully recovered by now or she is in for a triggering effect!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Suspect What is it with the cast past and present and the mansions' bathrooms!! And what's with the crew's fixation on filming in here over the years---(yeah, I know DRAMA!!-I say bad manners!) Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 40 297491761 

People, barricade yourself in  bedrooms--leave the bathrooms for the tidy bowl man and charmin bear. Next we'll be getting those alley commercials as a new sponsor.

rotfl Good question! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

The ONLY WAY that this BIP show would be able to impress me is if it were more LIKE the NBC show, Love In The Wild, and that is HIGHLY unlikely, because of who will be producing BIP.

There are quite a few of the spoiled contestants that I don't remember, so I am guessing that those people all got booted off early on their seasons.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+81
Kashathediva
schnitzel
fatiOz
sbolduc
jen689