SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion Empty *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Dylan Petitt: 26, Boston, MA. Graduated from University of Massachusetts, Amherst with B.A. in Accounting in 2011 & a B.S. in Sports Management. Currently works as an accountant at a MA company, Walter & Shuffain, P.C.. Ran his own business at UMass called "College Works Painting". His 23 year old brother Patrick died in November of last year. He also lost his sister in December of 2009.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion 114*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion 212

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:11 pm

I worry for this guy. First of all it's so sad he lost his brother and sister. I hope the show won't exploit his grief. What am I saying - of course they will.  duh

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I worry for this guy. First of all it's so sad he lost his brother and sister. I hope the show won't exploit his grief. What am I saying - of course they will.  duh

How sad, a brother and a sister in a matter of 4 yrs. This will be brutal, as far as the show milking that for all they can. I'm already thinking he's F2 ala Chris Lambton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 pm

albean99 wrote:I worry for this guy. First of all it's so sad he lost his brother and sister. I hope the show won't exploit his grief. What am I saying - of course they will.  duh
I agree that it is very sad, but I bet you that the lost of his siblings will be his main storyline.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:24 pm

2observe wrote:
I agree that it is very sad, but I bet you that the lost of his siblings will be his main storyline.

Christine L (JuanPa season) had a very sad story about her mum which was never mentionned as sh was sent home at M&G... they dont use all the stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 pm

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:

Christine L (JuanPa season) had a very sad story about her mum which was never mentionned as sh was sent home at M&G... they dont use all the stories.
Is there another guy with a death story?  During JuanPa's Season, tptb decided to use the death of Clare's father instead of Christine L's story. ETA: Am I in the Speculation thread??? I just saw No Spoiler no Speculation. scratch 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm

2observe wrote:
sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:

Is there another guy with a death story?  During JuanPa's Season, tptb decided to use the death of Clare's father instead of Christine L's story.  ETA: Am I in the Speculation thread???  I just saw No Spoiler no Speculation. scratch 

It's just no spoilers, we can speculate. There is a no spoilers - no sleuthing forum separate from this one.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Thanks Albean.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 am

sophienette wrote:
2observe wrote:

There was also Valerie on JP's season, whose cousin had been brutally murdered and then her father died a year later... She also got the axe night 1...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Dylan Petitt - Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum