SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:58 am

aww who is his gf? she's cute!

california90

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:31 am

She's Molly Quinn, an actress. She's on Castle as his daughter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:05 am

Love this photo!  Elan has never looked happier.  Molly is adorbable and love her on Castle.  Elan has worked hard on his personal issues and his hard work has paid off as he is looking lean and handsome.  Would love to see him with a hair/beard cut to see what is under all that.  

I know they are both from the ABC family -- but do we know any details about them, i.e, when they started dating etc?  

Alanna wrote:How freaking adorable. And Molly's hair is tdf! What a sweet couple heartbeat

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 9 Image42
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:16 am

I don't think I've ever seen him smile. This is just too adorable!

MD- some of us were snooping casually going through SM Smiley and noticed they started retweeting each other's posts early December.

She is too cute, on camera and off. Love her hair!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 am

^^They are adorable together -- I wish them happiness.  I have followed Elan for a long time, and this just popped up less than a month ago.  Hope they have been seeing each other longer than that.  Elan is looking more handsome these days and while I know that it is his signature, would love to see the scraggily hair cut back.  giggling

I have read that there could be a Castle spin off and/or Molly is leaving the show.  She stepped up her role this past season and I am wondering if they will have her in her own show running her own detective business.  She is beautiful.  Elan is a lucky guy.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:31 am

I would love to see Elan get rid of the beard, maybe just a scruff, and style his hair more modern. Molly would be great at her own detective show. She is a great actress IMO. I started watching Castle when it first aired, she was much younger, but such a beauty and great talent. I have not watched for several seasons now (It's on too late for me) I wish them well, I hope they continue sharing pics, for selfish reasons. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:37 am

Sorry for the double post, but look how cute he is here.

ABCNews
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 9 Ht_elan_gale_wy_131203_16x9_992

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Aww I watch Castle and I had no idea Molly is dating Elan. They look really cute together and happy.

Last edited by StacyNor on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^They are adorable together -- I wish them happiness.  I have followed Elan for a long time, and this just popped up less than a month ago.  Hope they have been seeing each other longer than that.  Elan is looking more handsome these days and while I know that it is his signature, would love to see the scraggily hair cut back.  giggling

I have read that there could be a Castle spin off and/or Molly is leaving the show.  She stepped up her role this past season and I am wondering if they will have her in her own show running her own detective business.  She is beautiful.  Elan is a lucky guy.

I think Castle is winding down. I wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled this spring or it was announced it was the last season next year. I think Beckett had a dispute over her contract not long ago and it was rumoured that she would be leaving the show. It could totally make sense that they set up Molly with her own agency as part of a spin off. Always thought she was absolutely gorgeous. That skin is too die for!

Does anyone know how these two met?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:24 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan · 22 Dec 2015
If it feels too good to be true, go for it anyway. It's better to be disappointed than to miss out on an amazing thing because you're scared

beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Love looks good on everyone but Elan is glowing!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:44 pm

For someone to share that moment of excitmemet yet fear
is pure honesty. He went for it and apparently it's working
out. So Happy Happy for him. And he's a good cook. Miss
those cooking sessions on peri Elan. heartbeat

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose