SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Scooby Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 pm

He puts on such a great show. I first saw him back in the early 80s when he wore the leopard pants. He’s much more subdued clothes-wise in recent shows.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 pm

I love the leopard pants, GA!  

Have the bestest of times, incredible that your son got you closer seats!    Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1710264613
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 pm

How will I ever sleep for the next two days. laugh out loud I figured I've must have seen him 30 times over the years by my rough calculations.

I'll be able to see his socks! laugh out loud

My son is a true salesman. He called me today and said he was looking at tickets and there are some 4 rows back for the same price as 21 rows back. He was going to call them and tell them, it's not fair 4 rows pays the same as 21 rows. My son is a good negotiator.  Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1f4aa  

He said he might have to cancel and immediately repurchase. Iwas freaking out. No way! What if we end up in the nosebleeds. He said I'll call you right back. 10 min's 30 min's, I was freaking. He finally called and said "Well, they said tickets can be exchanged but you have to wait 7 days then switch them". I said well that doesn't make sense. He started laughing and yelled, "THROW THOSE OTHER TICKETS AWAY I'M SENDING YOU 4 ROWS BACK" Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 3806527698

Then he sent me an email: You could have had this view:

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Anonym10

Instead you got this view:

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 20150310

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1176891977 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1710264613 Sorry I can't source it, source it was embedded in the email.
the first one is ACC Toronto - Photoshopped

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:40 pm

You have a wonderful son and are very blessed. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:19 am

@Kashathediva Don't I know it. bestbud!

The tickets were purchased Nov 3rd the day they went on sale at 10am, and 2 days after my heart broke. The last thing I was thinking about was RS but he drove down from Toronto, to make me feel better and bought them at 10:05.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 am

@GuardianAngel I want your pants! Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1f60d Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1f60d I'm obsessed with anything and everything leopard print! everywhere i go my eyes light up when i see anything like that laugh out loud i bet you will have a blast!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 8367-910 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:54 am

@Linds911 me too. Here's more leopard for ya! laugh out loud

This was the true distance without zooming in. 4 rows back! I almost fainted when he came on stage. I could not believe he was right there! We checked him out from top to bottom. laugh out loud 73 yrs old, I have no idea how he can keep up. 1 hour 45 minutes with no breaks. The only time he wasn't on stage, at the most 5, minutes for wardrobe change, 3 times, other than that he was on stage all the time.

Pics taken by my phone.

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu154

From then on it was zooming in! laugh out loud

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu151
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu152
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu153
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu155

My blue suit pic's did not turn out that great. This was the best one.

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Captu156

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:02 pm

@guardianangel

What awesome seats!  So glad you had a good time!   Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1176891977
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:08 pm

@MiniDiva We stood up the whole time singing and dancing. I was pretty sore this morning with minimal voice. laugh out loud  He's on tour right through till September and I'm sore after a couple of hours.

One more for @Linds911 you can't really tell but his shoes were leopard as well, to match his jacket which he ditched. You can see it on the floor behind him.

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 Kevin210

Pic taken from the guy in front of me. You can see one head, two heads, the third was the guy who took the pic, and I was right behind him. That's how close!!!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:15 pm

@GuardianAngel

What are your fav songs he performed?   All of the above?  Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 24 1710264613  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm

@MiniDiva All of the above. He could stand there and not sing a note, and I'd be good with that. laugh out loud

This was part of the bagpipes before the concert started. There was another group that came around the otherside. They know how to pump you up! I wasn't close to them, because obviously I was near the stage.  cheeky

Thanks to the tweeter!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:07 pm

@GuardianAngel how awesome! So happy for you to have such a wonderful experience and a great son!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu