SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm

I'm looking forward to that wedding! I never paid much attention to either of them, until it was mentioned she is good friends with Duchess Meghan. I read her Wiki and couldn't believe her accomplishments and her hard work for various charities and causes.

She is beautiful, and won Miss World in 2000, rightly so IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:13 pm

I have always liked her since the beginning of her Bollywood days. Great dancer and actress. She has done a lot of good, is still a pretty down to earth kind of gal, I’ve seen her also on Jimmy Fallon, she is up to laugh at herself, which is rare With that level of Success and fame. She is a WAY bigger star in India, then over here. I was surprised with her pairing with Nick Jonas, but it looks like the real deal. They are very devoted to each other and have a very decent Astro to back it up !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:I have always liked her since the beginning of her Bollywood days. Great dancer and actress. She has done a lot of good, is still a pretty down to earth kind of gal, I’ve seen her also on Jimmy Fallon, she is up to laugh at herself, which is rare With that level of Success and fame. She is a WAY bigger star in India, then over here.  I was surprised with her pairing with Nick Jonas, but it looks like the real deal. They are very devoted to each other and have a very decent Astro to back it up !
I came to know about her in 2000 when she won Miss World.
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 36259259_1776737165714981_5908691387913601024_n
https://laughingcolours.com/pic-priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-looked-2000-86360/
Yes, she is a great dancer and actress. And I like her personality, sometimes when I listen to her I forget that she is an Indian woman, they could be so different! She is such a beauty and a great person I couldn't even guess who she could be with and was also surprised with her pairing with Nick Jonas. She is much older than him that is totally unacceptable in Indian culture.  When they were together at Met Gala everybody was asking her if they were dating, but she said they were friends. And they were friends back then. And now they are really serious about their relationship and very devoted to each other. When Nick went to India with her to meet her family and have their 'Roka' ceremony, I knew they were very serious.
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Pjimage-1535008632
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Priyanka-nick-engagement-1534601045
https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities-priyanka-chopra-nick-jonas-wedding-destination-hawaii-459381
They are so cute together. By now I already got used to them together.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DryWT7hWwAAH74E
E! News @enews
Blake Shelton declares his love for Gwen Stefani after winning big at the #PCAs. eonli.ne/2DBuLYz pic.twitter.com/FXHkVrRMFf
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DryTeZOWoAAFZwr
E! News @enews
All the country fans 'round here are celebrating Blake Shelton's #PCAs win. eonli.ne/2DwXIEI pic.twitter.com/BHNGq0QqXq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 pm

I L O V E THEM ! beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:36 pm

They have been together for 3 years going on 4 years and still so on love finally having happiness after years of being in terrible relationships with there exes jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:06 am

MY FAVORITES!!! beatingheart beatingheart

I laugh out loud when Carson made Gwen go on stage to help them accept The Voice win and she was all shy. And Blake was just loving up on her. *sigh*

@timfan it's been 3 years yes and I agree they treat each other with lots of love and respect unlike their exes did. I'm hoping for an engagement soon ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:15 pm

I had no idea their ex's didn't treat them well?

I never paid much attention to either of them, but when they got together, I love reading news about them. He's crazy about her and it shows! Love the love! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:44 am

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Dr76Jm6XgAIt5-x
E! News @enews
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's home was destroyed in the California wildfires, and this is what remained. eonli.ne/2DF7Onl pic.twitter.com/PVy90HU74m
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 Dr61bJ4UcAABJVi
Access @accessonline
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth donate $500K to Woolsey Fire Relief after losing their home. ahwd.tv/KVrbmh pic.twitter.com/HdmocKA42Z
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DrvgtsSU0AAVPkY
Gerard Butler @GerardButler
Returned to my house in Malibu after evacuating. Heartbreaking time across California. Inspired as ever by the courage, spirit and sacrifice of firefighters. Thank you @LAFD. If you can, support these brave men and women at SupportLAFD.org. pic.twitter.com/AcBcLtKmDU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:51 am

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DsKslNSX4AEoIT5
E! News @enews
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost know how to work a carpet event. eonli.ne/2QP48SP pic.twitter.com/LCLjWmEcic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DsK7PGGX4AY_-OH
E! News @enews
Seven months after Avicii passed away at the age of 28, his family invited hundreds of his biggest fans to honor his legacy. eonli.ne/2QPyN2f pic.twitter.com/gZfRtWwfUt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 27 DsdwAWQWsAUsjeP
E! News @enews
Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Christmas music video is basically a romantic comedy. eonli.ne/2DSlafU pic.twitter.com/i2fB3OlyEP
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu