SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:If Marcus is really gone, then I'm all in for nick. I said a few comments up that he intrigues me as well. I wish we had some better quality pics of him. The ones here look dated to me and I think his hair may be darker now.

He has had some radical changes in the last few years as far as his looks. I blew up the pick of him in the chair with dark hair, talking to Andi, and one of his blonde pics where he's smiling, and matched up the eye teeth plus the hairline. That's how I was pretty sure the chair guy and blonde guy were the same guy. Otherwise, they look like two different people.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 pm

brittany4400 wrote:If Marcus is really gone, then I'm all in for nick. I said a few comments up that he intrigues me as well. I wish we had some better quality pics of him. The ones here look dated to me and I think his hair may be darker now.

I'm for Nick too, but I think Andi is probably all for Chris. Chris does look better in the video, but I like the dorkiness factor that Nick seems to have. It's going to be an interesting ride this season.  :yes: 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm

In the pictures I've seen so far, Nick looks like Spencer Pratt (from The Hills) and that is immediately off putting to me. sad

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:  In the pictures I've seen so far, Nick looks like Spencer Pratt (from The Hills) and that is immediately off putting to me. sad

I'd take that as good and hope he's Andi's F1, so he's not in the running for the next Bachelor!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Beagle wrote:

I'm for Nick too, but I think Andi is probably all for Chris. Chris does look better in the video, but I like the dorkiness factor that Nick seems to have. It's going to be an interesting ride this season.  :yes: 

I'm all about the dorkiness too. I think that's why I loved chris Siegfried last season. I love that Nick's twitter is mostly all talk about business.  I don't find Chris attractive at all, the bulky guys have never been my thing.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:24 pm

atem wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:  In the pictures I've seen so far, Nick looks like Spencer Pratt (from The Hills) and that is immediately off putting to me. sad

I'd take that as good and hope he's Andi's F1, so he's not in the running for the next Bachelor!

Hugesmile Good point atem.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

He has had some radical changes in the last few years as far as his looks. I blew up the pick of him in the chair with dark hair, talking to Andi, and one of his blonde pics where he's smiling, and matched up the eye teeth plus the hairline. That's how I was pretty sure the chair guy and blonde guy were the same guy. Otherwise, they look like two different people.

I agree! The blonde just didn't work for him.. He looks much more handsome with the dark hair. I see the resemblance to spencer Pratt in the pics posted here,  but I don't think that's what he looks like in the new promo.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:35 pm

There is that resemblance which I agree has the ick factor. I am willing to guess Nick is nothing like Spencer so it could all be good.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:40 pm

lets play Astro Stuff with Nick, shall we??...as always, great appreciation for our good friend who put the analysis !  clapping! 

Maybe Nick will leave Andi on the FS as well? you never know with this crazy show....laugh out loud
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they say... opposites attract. This set-up is a bit like Desi (Aries) and Brooks (Libra). There is plenty of attraction, but kinda doubtful of these two lasting. Maybe if they really work at it.

Anyhoo...

Nick is a Sun sign Libra (about 6-7 degrees), Moon in Gemini (likely), Mercury at 29 Libra, Venus 24 Leo, Mars 21 Scorpio, Jupiter 24 Virgo, Saturn 1 Libra, Uranus 23 Scorpio, Neptune 20 Sagittarius and Pluto 21 Libra. North Node 19 Leo.

What does it mean in a nutshell? Well... Nick is quite the "social butterfly". My guess is that his upbringing involved many strangers coming and going in his house and Mom & Pop introducing him to many contacts over the years. He certainly isn't introverted. Maybe good at sales work. Probably gets along well with the other guys... and gals too. He does have a stubborn streak too (Leo and Scorpio are fixed signs). He probably didn't have a lot of "creature comforts" growing up. This doesn't mean he was poor, but he probably had to share a lot of toys and stuff growing up. He may be good at making... and spending money, but doesn't keep a lot, since he only has one "earth" sign.

With Andi... they have a lot of work to do if they become partners. I dumped both birthdates at that site (http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php) and they have plenty of "red", suggesting quite a few personality "clashes".

Here is what it says here: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php

33% success rate: A relationship between hell and heaven: your couple may prove a real challenge for both of you, and you may have to struggle to make it last. With determination and courage, you can turn your relationship into a very significant source of evolution and joy, in which case you will remain together for many long years. You are both of a very different nature and therefore, adjusting to each other is necessary. You must look before you leap, lest you unwillingly hurt your partner’s sensitivity. If you think in terms of "mobility", "flexibility", and “mutual understanding", in most cases, you can meet the challenge of your wonderful love story.

Now... maybe he is the one that Reality Steve spoils as her chosen? I think the earlier guys you got me to investigate were better choices, unless she is only doing this show for publicity and simply wants a few months "showmance". I do suspect that Nick will make an interesting Bachelor. Being in his thirties, he is probably ready to settle down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : the earlier guys who got to play astro stuff were : Josh, Brian and Marcus. with the compatibility from best to worse : Brian, Marcus and Josh (all above 50%)

with Brian and Marcus out , i suspect she would go with her least compatible one! Suspect Suspect  :lala: :lala: 

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Have we done "astro" with Chris yet?  Smiley 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:13 pm

We haven't been able to find his birth date.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Qx5hxi
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 9um52p
Credit GHEpis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie