SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Baygirl wrote:^Hubs just retweeted it...is he eligible? Lol

But yes--I agree, hopefully someone on this board wins it. Good luck!

Their friend, Kevin, tagged Sean in the Instagram yesterday too. Too funny!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:35 pm

But it's good that Sean retweets because he has more followers- and they can retweet. I'm sure Sean will get plenty of C-Lowe products just for asking.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:39 pm

^^^ trying to think of a PG rated response to this.  (thinking..thinking)  giggling :sprinklehearts
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Agree, someone part of this. board should win. Good Luck to all
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

lipsis wrote:And might I add I hope someone from this site wins this. I know she had thousands of RT's but if someone is gonna win, it might as well be one of our family.

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
Retweet yesterday's tweet for a chance to win a $50 gift card to spend on C. Lowe by Scarlet & Gold! pic.twitter.com/uZ7c7lztbO

So many cute pics from that set! And I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a lucky winner tomorrow. Praying 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:But it's good that Sean retweets because he has more followers- and they can retweet.  I'm sure Sean will get plenty of C-Lowe products just for asking.

:girlfan I'll have to that that one go______________
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

What do you guys think? It looks like the original of these pictures was on an all white background. Do you think she photoshopped that logo wall or was there an actual set made?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm

You ladies have your minds in the gutter! (Not all of you... the ones who do know who I mean).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:52 pm

^ Whatever you say, Pot! Love, Kettle

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:55 pm

lipsis wrote:^ Whatever you say, Pot! Love, Kettle

And it takes one to know one.....so there  rofl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:12 pm

lipsis wrote:What do you guys think? It looks like the original of these pictures was on an all white background. Do you think she photoshopped that logo wall or was there an actual set made?

I think she photoshopped the background.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:What do you guys think? It looks like the original of these pictures was on an all white background. Do you think she photoshopped that logo wall or was there an actual set made?

I think she photoshopped the background.

Agreed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje