SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 am

Happy Passover tonight. I will be celebrating with my family ( and Grandmas brisket ) and celebrating Easter this Sunday ( Grandma makes great lamb as well) with more of my family. It's as good as it gets!
Blessed holidays to all!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 am

Baygirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Surprise (Launch) Party! Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 8am CST so get yours and come celebrate with me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sean just commented on the IG of this: "I would do anything to go to that party!"

Love his little comments like this!
Sorry baygirl, we posted the same thing at the same time once again. Embarressed! 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 am

No problem Sweetfreedom. Thanks for the screen grab.  Smiley
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 am

vivi2, Thanks for wishes . Good wishes to as well. Smartcat, Happy Holidays to you and family. Doing same, celebrating both holidays, with friends. My family is spread ALL over. Wish I could be in 3 places.! May we not miss any SeanCat!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 am

Liking the pictures Scarlet&Gold is using for Catherine's promotion/launching.  yes 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 am

Okay, so Des tweeted a picture of the Bachelor mansion today saying she is back where it all started. I have good reason to believe Catherine is there too. No clue yet on Sean. Could it be related to this?
@chrisbharrison: Today we celebrate the birth of the man that gave birth to the rose! @fleissmeister

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 am

They are probably going to do promo shots and make an appearance on Andi's season??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

Production is due back from Europe about now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 am

Also as a point of interest, JP and Ash were on a plane headed somewhere yesterday.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 pm

^Pretty sure they were going home after spending the long weekend in Miami for Ashley's birthday.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks. That shoots that theory down. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Has there been a Sean airport sighting?

Perhaps it's just the "successful" Bachelor/ette, girls, i.e. Cat and Des, giving Andie advice, similar to what Sean did with Juan Pab? Usually Cat is open with revealing her whereabouts but if has to do with filming Bachelor stuff, she's generally pretty quiet.

If that's the case, hopefully Cat returns to hubby tonight!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje