SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by serolf24 Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

Our couple looked both so happy, especially Sean, he is grinning from ear to ear! And that
fire roses, so gorgeous! Good morning SeanCats, I'm sure everybody on this board are
happy, too.

Last edited by serolf24 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Sable Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 am

Barbrn78 wrote:Thank you for all the pictures! I can't pick a favorite! I love them all, even the uncropped fan ones. They both look so happy.

I so agree! I love all of the pictures! I just love this couple. They are so real and so genuine. I love seeing them out and about just living their lives and being happy! Although I love all the couples from this show, these 2 are my absolute favorite! They both just bring out the best in each other!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am

Happy TBT everyone, It was so great to see Sean and his smitten kitten reunited yesterday. I think we all felt how hard it is for these best friends and "lovas" to be apart. I hope they were busy making up for lost time last night and i thought Iwould give them time with all those kisses and jumping hearts at 3AM.. Kinda felt like the camera in a romance story drifting off at that moment to the view of the crashing waves. hehehe
Hope every on is enjoying the holiday weekend and we get some great pictures of the Lowes today.
Thanks to all our techies who bring the pictures over. So grateful xoxo
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 am

Happy #tbt everyone! I'm excited to see what the entire Lowe clan does for Easter. Thats a holiday they have yet to all share together. Sean and Catherine were in LA last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 am

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo cred: @jcobb18

It always blesses my heart to see how happy and so much in love these two are all the time. I am really happy for them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks everyone for all the great pics. They looked so in love and ever so happy. Have a great day you guys.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I took this gem last night. Lola is sound asleep laying with her mama. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:06 pm

blessed66 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I took this gem last night. Lola is sound asleep laying with her mama. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I took this gem last night. Lola is sound asleep laying with her mama. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

"It feels so good" to see them reunited this week! Thank you all for the lovely pictures of our favorite couple. It a great joy to see them in pics and/or tweets!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 pm

The girls aren't allowed in their bed.... it's so cute that Catherine goes to share Lola's bed. Lola missed her so much!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  

I took this gem last night. Lola is sound asleep laying with her mama. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cuteness overload. One of these days Cat should return the favor and share a picture of daddy's little girl snuggling with him.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 pm

My heart can't take much more of this reunion.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje