SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm

He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Chris Soules, 32, Arlington, Iowa:
"I think people are going to very much fall in love with this guy. He's a small-town farmer from Iowa, fourth-generation land baron. If you say he's just a farmer, you're missing it. He's a millionaire. Very good-looking guy. He really wants to find a wife and live the American dream."

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 6:39 pm

You mean he's the next Bachelor unless he puts his foot in his mouth... whether people really want him as the next Bachelor or not!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:47 pm

^^ They always push 1-2 Bachelor contenders in the "5 to watch" list.... Those are obviously Chris and Marquel...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Chris10

Bachelor Bio

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be with and why?
Jim Harbaugh! He has such passion for the game (football) that I love as well. He has had so much success in the most competitive leagues in the world. Anyone with that kind of ability to win could share some great insights.

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
I do when I am with the right person. It makes me excited to feel the excitement in someone when you do something really special for them.

What does your ideal mate look like?
Slender, athletic, beautiful.

What's your biggest date fear?
Accidental diarrhea.

I love it when my date...
Is beautiful, funny, smart and can hold an amazing conversation.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 12, 2014 7:05 pm

atem wrote:You mean he's the next Bachelor unless he puts his foot in his mouth... whether people really want him as the next Bachelor or not!

!00% agree. Sounds like tptb want him as the next bachelor.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 pm

^^ So, why do I have flashbacks to Bentley and Ryan B.? ... Looks seem to be pretty important to him.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Yup, getting a bit of RyanB also. Hope not though. I really liked Ryan and see how that turned out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 pm

I love Ryan B, he is actually a really great guy and does great stuff here in our community (he is from Augusta where I am a grad student).

I am mixed on this guy, being a hometown boy/farmer and liking football and Forbes is good, but some of the answers are a little shallow.

This is still the guy I am most interested to see on the show, he could end up like Ryan Park, where if you asked them after filming who the next bach would be I bet TPTB would have said Ryan P, then by the end of airing, everyone seemed to want Ben (not me, would have much rather had Ryan P).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Well, I don't think 'slim and athletic' when I see Andi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:25 pm

atem wrote:Well, I don't think 'slim and athletic' when I see Andi.  

I picture Kelley when I hear that. Andi to me would be curvy and athletic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:27 pm

chloep wrote:^^ They always push 1-2 Bachelor contenders in the "5 to watch" list.... Those are obviously Chris and Marquel...

Sure, but Marquel didn't make Top 4 and people will forget all about him by the finale.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 9:35 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ They always push 1-2 Bachelor contenders in the "5 to watch" list.... Those are obviously Chris and Marquel...

Sure, but Marquel didn't make Top 4 and people will forget all about him by the finale.

I swore to myself that I am never going to say anything like that EVER again after Jake and JP... Embarressed! 
I simply have no clue how these guys really are(or what their edit is going to be like), but I do find it interesting that a producers(who actually plays a big part in selecting the new lead) tweeted this:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Also from @usatodaylife the annual 5 #Bachelorette guys to watch. I guarantee everyone will be in love with Marquel http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/05/12/chris-harrison-5-hot-bachelorette-guys-to-watch/8901137/ …

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom