SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:The Chris edit is so weird! I see everything you see JBF but I just don't see anything on screen between him and Andi, she spent her entire 1-on-1 time with him to talk about the drama surrounding Nick.

Despite all the "editing" clues, I am really shocked he made it to the final 3, without a second date and everything.

I am wondering if they are editing him this way because he is the one she should have picked or something. I don't know.

All I know is that I think he is a stand up guy, and I am extremely impressed with Chris.

Hey! As long as everybody here doesn't have a hissy fit if he winds up being the "dark horse" winner and waste the next couple months insisting he is that "default" she would have dropped had some better looking Stud not bolted or sabotaged himself, that is all that matters to me. It gets silly season after season. I mean... Des has still not left Seattle for her beloved Brooks and Emily is now hitched to somebody who looks nothing like Arie.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

We still don't know whether he got a second date or not. At least there is no SC proof as yet.

Lets wait and see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:04 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote: Hmmm... Reality Steve said Cody gets accused of having a girlfriend back home. Perhaps that's what Chris doesn't want to tell Andi. Explains why she's so teary-eyed telling someone she can't keep them for another week. And why Reality Steve has said Cody does not get a rose after his 1:1.

I don't remember who posed the question, but Chris definitely lives in Arlington. Even more so, he lives on an acreage in the country outside of Arlington. You might be surprised at the number of farmers around here who end up with "big city" girls.

I am sure you're right ... I actually think it would be welcomed twist to see the season film partially in small town America vs. always in L.A. Nice to have a change of scenery and I can see production putting women through some fun competitions.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:09 pm

JBF wrote:
Hey! As long as everybody here doesn't have a hissy fit if he winds up being the "dark horse" winner and waste the next couple months insisting he is that "default" she would have dropped had some better looking Stud not bolted or sabotaged himself, that is all that matters to me. It gets silly season after season. I mean... Des has still not left Seattle for her beloved Brooks and Emily is now hitched to somebody who looks nothing like Arie.

No hissy fits from me! I have no favorite in this horse race and the way the season is being edited ... who the heck knows.

For unspoiled viewers, they very well may be cheering for sweet Chris to the finish as Andi herself has planted enough seeds of doubt about salty Nick and jock boy Josh (despite the chemistry). I can also see fans cheering for Marcus as he's really done/said nothing offensive, was such a gentleman to Andi and is such a cutie.

My unspoiled daughter is rooting for Brian and JJ ... because those are her favorites, which has nothing to do with who is best for Andi.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:21 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
IowaBorn&Raised wrote: Hmmm... Reality Steve said Cody gets accused of having a girlfriend back home. Perhaps that's what Chris doesn't want to tell Andi. Explains why she's so teary-eyed telling someone she can't keep them for another week. And why Reality Steve has said Cody does not get a rose after his 1:1.

I don't remember who posed the question, but Chris definitely lives in Arlington. Even more so, he lives on an acreage in the country outside of Arlington. You might be surprised at the number of farmers around here who end up with "big city" girls.

I am sure you're right ... I actually think it would be welcomed twist to see the season film partially in small town America vs. always in L.A. Nice to have a change of scenery and I can see production putting women through some fun competitions.

Sadly, me too. Hollywood portraying Iowa and agriculture makes me cringe a little. Straw hats and overalls for everyone. *Sigh* I'm already nervous about how they'll depict it during Chris' hometown date.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:26 pm

^^^ Oh I wouldn't worry too much. If TPTB has Chris on the short list for next Bachelor, his hometown visit is going to be like a tourism ad for Iowa. Shoot, your chamber of commerce might put it on their website.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:30 pm

I hope so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:30 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Sadly, me too. Hollywood portraying Iowa and agriculture makes me cringe a little. Straw hats and overalls for everyone. *Sigh* I'm already nervous about how they'll depict it during Chris' hometown date.

I'm worried about this as well. The farming examples always seem to slaughter the English language along with stereotype wearing apparel. I love that Chris loves and is proud of his occupation, truly genuine farmer as those I know.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:I hope so!

Just think of all the folks who fell in love with your state and the idea of marrying a farmer after watching Field of Dreams!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Oh MVMom39forever and nd4reality,those matching signature lines... "Could the winner be wrong? Not possible." I should add that to my collection since many classic statements of yester-season (1000% confidence, etc.) tend to vanish "poof!" over time as HE "tidies" up his old blogs. Ha ha!

I've been re-watching Josh's date... and finding it intensely fascinating. Her body language is all over the map with him... a mix of extreme caution, aloofness and yet curiosity. Reminds me a LOT of the Ali/Frank situation. Ali said point-blank to Frank in Istanbul: "my relationship with you scares me". Andi doesn't say that with Josh, but that is the vibe I keep getting. There is something about him that is exciting, but frightening to her. It is as if Mike Fleiss told her "the guy we chose as your prospective husband will be out of the first limo, but your 'forbidden fruit' will be in the last one".

The whole problem that I have with his "edit" is this: it is more about HIM falling for her than she in him. She does say she is smiling when they are dancing, so you THINK she is falling in love with him... and maybe she is? Yet it is peculiar that she says that out loud TO him, instead of not saying she is smiling to Chris, but commenting on his smiling (a.k.a. "I haven't seen you smile this much all day and all night"). These two guys prompt very different reactions from her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
IowaBorn&Raised wrote:I hope so!

Just think of all the folks who fell in love with your state and the idea of marrying a farmer after watching Field of Dreams!  

True. Though I could argue a farmer who hears voices and sees ghosts isn't exactly the best depiction of Iowa and farming either. LOL. But yes, the movie was very good exposure for the state. (Ironically Field of Dreams just celebrated its 25th anniversary. There was a huge celebration last weekend before they build a massive sports complex in the corn field.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Well I finally got up to speed on the episodes, and I do find Chris' edit intriguing! They never show him with any interaction with Andi. When the guys greet her, we see her hugging other guys, but not him, and the same during rose ceremonies. I wish we would have seen all of their conversation when she was trying to pump him for information. That scene was pretty chopped up, and he didn't look comfortable talking about it and she was trying hard, even laying the guilt on with "I would expect my husband to tell me everything" I don't think he really told her anything other than there is some drama going on.

When watching I kept getting flashes of Des' season. Andi's relationship with Josh, reminds me so much of Des and Brooks. Hot and heavy in the beginning that ended in a screeching halt. Also, her regular comments about he's her typical guys she goes for that never works out. I guess I'm just suspect of Josh being so front and center from the beginning... aka Brooks. Marcus too for that matter, he's already professing his love for her and they're not even to HTDs! (he could profess his love to me, that boy is smoking hot!  :yes: ) Nick is too much of a whiner if things don't go his way so I can't see him being her f1 or the next Bachelor for that matter.

I'm curious to see how this letter plays out. Surprised we didn't see anything about it this last episode. Is it know if there was more than one letter? I wonder if it was producer driven or if the silhouette of him writing was post show editing. I will agree that his face time is going to have to increase drastically with Andi for him to make it in the f4. Heck I've seem more of Brian and JJ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom