SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 am

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 19s
I want to see all your pretty faces at the launch party so get your ticket now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:34 pm

@clmgiudici: Sometimes I end up in places I didn't expect. Like the gym on a Saturday morning.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 pm

I haven't posted in awhile but wanted to thank everyone for keeping this Board current and full of great posts and pics. The event timeline with the links was such a great idea. (I wouldn't have expected anything less from you umngirl Smiley). I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday tomorrow.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 pm

I always refuse to make two trips. Always.
She refused to make two trips. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:53 pm

^^ I'm with her!

And look you guys, they have a real street and a real sidewalk and real browning grass! I'm so happy for them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Back to back days at BBandB!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:58 pm

^ Ha, I do that all of the time too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:00 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ I'm with her!

And look you guys, they have a real street and a real sidewalk and real browning grass! I'm so happy for them.

Judging from the comments, this is a woman thing where we would whether cut off our circulation in the process instead of another trip.

A real street, with a singular front door instead of a building, and a yard for the girls. They are living the dream now.

Oh and Sean, you should just give BB&B your credit card so they have it for easy access with all the trips there lately.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Excuse me while I go buy some stock in BB&B. I have a feeling it's going to skyrocket anytime now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm

:bigsmile: So cute. I love all the packages and the pillows and the sweater organizer. I'm so enjoying the new young married part of the fairy tale, We had boy  and girl meet each other, fall in love, get married and now go forward into young married life in their very first home.. We lucky fans get to follow along. What a joy. I just love, love, love these two adorable kids.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 pm

❤ #LOVEwillmakeyouHAPPYinside #HaveaLovelyweekendeveryone ❤
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:32 pm

They must be at Mama and Papa Lowe's house
Texas. Where cows live in the backyard. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55