SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:09 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ thats nice of him to tweet that.

And all these pics look alike. laugh out loud
:yes: Hoping we'll get more and better pics tomorrow.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:15 pm

_loclark: @SeanLowe09 so nice meeting you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@Sabrinagonewild: I had an amazing night. So refreshing to know true love and God's love do exist together. @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

I love these kind of tweets

Sabrina Radke ‏@Sabrinagonewild  now
@SeanLowe09 tonight was inspiring and I can only pray I will find someone who loves me as much as he loves @clmgiudici <3 #godisgood

Sabrina Radke ‏@Sabrinagonewild now
I had an amazing night. So refreshing to know true love and God's love do exist together. @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/iE06B6Y35f

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:19 pm

^ Lol, we posted the same tweet. Nice to see it twice. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:27 pm

lanashower: Just heard @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici speak. So interesting to hear their experiences and how God brought them together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@lanashower: Just saw @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici speak, so inspirational and beautiful. They are so down to earth and funny. pic.twitter.com/5LPHBDIvye

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:31 pm

@jbshell: God defiantly had a hand in both of your journeys. I wish you nothing but the best @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/JT9ViZRc5H
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^ Lol, we posted the same tweet. Nice to see it twice. Smiley

We did? I didn't see yours. Would've deleted if I did. Sorry.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Okay, we are posting the same pictures from different angles. Can we go back to links?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:^ Lol, we posted the same tweet. Nice to see it twice. Smiley

We did? I didn't see yours. Would've deleted if I did. Sorry.

It's ok, we posted at the same time. No biggie.

lipsis wrote: Okay, we are posting the same pictures from different angles. Can we go back to links?
Sure, not a problem.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 pm

This girl also wrote them a letter

erinn_victoria
Now
So incredible to hear @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici speak tonight at Central Christian. It was inspiring to me and many others I'm sure to be reassured of the fact that God ALWAYS has a plan for us. They are a phenomenal couple and I'm so glad they were able to come out for the weekend and share their stories with us. ☺️ #lovethem #incredible #100happydays

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Oh guys look at the way Sean looks at her. You could just melt. Slipping of my computer chair in a puddle of mush
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Looks like Catherine spoke quite a bit too. Excited to see a vid of this in the future.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55