SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 am

Here is a theme song for this thread...

https://youtu.be/8gWg0TsZi0E
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/nikki-ferrell-confirms-it-s-over-what-really-happened-between-her-and-juan-pablo-after-the-bachelor-45899

Nikki you are a fraud.  Way to seek out fame even more.  Maybe now you can learn to be nice about fans, next time someone interrupts you during a meal or something remember you decided to talk about your break up instead of going back to a normal life and having people leave you alone.  Totally over Nikki

And for all the claims that JPG was in it for the fame, but he hasn't commented and she is giving an exclusive to Life and Style, one of the crappiest of the magazines.

Nikki also reveals to Life & Style that Juan Pablo did eventually come around and say "I love you" to her! She wants to keep the details private, but she tells the mag, “It was really special.”

She has used this media outlet to let everyone know that he did in fact say ILY, so finally he said it, and she packs it in. It was all about her winning the argument, and nothing more. I bet it was really special, because IMO it meant nothing to her other then him physically uttering the words to satisfy all the trashing she got. I'm disgusted by all this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 am

I didn't read anything that bad really, I was expecting her to call him out or to blame him.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/nikki-ferrell-confirms-it-s-over-what-really-happened-between-her-and-juan-pablo-after-the-bachelor-45899

Nikki you are a fraud.  Way to seek out fame even more.  Maybe now you can learn to be nice about fans, next time someone interrupts you during a meal or something remember you decided to talk about your break up instead of going back to a normal life and having people leave you alone.  Totally over Nikki

And for all the claims that JPG was in it for the fame, but he hasn't commented and she is giving an exclusive to Life and Style, one of the crappiest of the magazines.

Nikki also reveals to Life & Style that Juan Pablo did eventually come around and say "I love you" to her! She wants to keep the details private, but she tells the mag, “It was really special.”

She has used this media outlet to let everyone know that he did in fact say ILY, so finally he said it, and she packs it in. It was all about her winning the argument, and nothing more. I bet it was really special, because IMO it meant nothing to her other then him physically uttering the words to satisfy all the trashing she got. I'm disgusted by all this.

I just hope that all that said he was just using her for fame will keep in mind, he has kept quite and she is the one selling story to a really trashy magazine. Way to go, Nikki. I maintain while she said the words, she never loved him. The way I saw her treat him on CT didn't say love to me, it was spoiled princess who for once wasn't able to just be a brat and get her way. Pathetic.

JPG stay away, you and your daughter deserve someone who doesn't mind moving to be with you.

What kind of woman won't move so a man can stay in the same place with his daughter?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Awful lot of assumptions made here. Maybe she was never invited to move to Miami. Certainly seems that way to me. Nikki is no treat, but it's hard for me to see JPG as much of a catch either. In either case, IMO it seems like a "waste of time" to invest much emotional energy in the blame game or on these people for that matter.

Thanks for posting that song from Avenue Q, MiaHawk! I had a good chuckle.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Nikki didn't seek out L&S to give quotes. They asked her at an event she was at. Sure she could have said, "No comment" but nothing she said was bad.

And let's not act that JuanPa hasn't talked to press about their relationship in the past. It seemed like every time there was rumors about problems he would make it known they were still together. Heck he used the entire CT process to make himself look better.

Plain and simple, these two were not good for each other and were never gonna be able to sustain a lasting relationship. It's better they just cut ties and move on.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 pm

umngirl wrote:Nikki didn't seek out L&S to give quotes. They asked her at an event she was at. Sure she could have said, "No comment" but nothing she said was bad.

And let's not act that JuanPa hasn't talked to press about their relationship in the past. It seemed like every time there was rumors about problems he would make it known they were still together. Heck he used the entire CT process to make himself look better.

Plain and simple, these two were not good for each other and were never gonna be able to sustain a lasting relationship. It's better they just cut ties and move on.

Nikki was the first to be paid for a interview about their relationship. Juan has only stood up for Nikki in the hard times and has never once said anything negative about Nikki. They both seem to respect each other and love each other, Sorry there were no negative comments from either one.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:36 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nikki didn't seek out L&S to give quotes. They asked her at an event she was at. Sure she could have said, "No comment" but nothing she said was bad.

Nikki was the first to be paid for a interview about their relationship. Juan has only stood up for Nikki in the hard times and has never once said anything negative about Nikki.  They both seem to respect each other and love each other, Sorry there were no negative comments from either one.

Nikki wasn't paid for the quotes though. Pretty sure they talked to her on the "red carpet" of the Pool After Dark event.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:40 pm

I didn't come away thinking anything horrible had been said. I know worse has come out of my mouth in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Nikki was the first to be paid for a interview about their relationship. Juan has only stood up for Nikki in the hard times and has never once said anything negative about Nikki.  They both seem to respect each other and love each other, Sorry there were no negative comments from either one.

Nikki wasn't paid for the quotes though. Pretty sure they talked to her on the "red carpet" of the Pool After Dark event.

If you read the article she sat down with them to give the interview I can not imagine she did not get paid.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:

If you read the article she sat down with them to give the interview I can not imagine she did not get paid.

Again, most likely happened at that event and doesn't indicate payment.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:What kind of woman won't move so a man can stay in the same place with his daughter?

IMO, one who isn't getting the kind of commitment from their partner that shows the partner is fully invested. Nikki is a planner. JP is not. Without a clear plan that moves a relationship forward, why would anyone give up a good job and closeness to family. Why should Nikki move to Miami when JP hasn't even introduced her to Camilla as more than a "friend"?

I also think that fully appreciating JP's family situation, with everyone living in such close quarters, may impact the reality of what moving to Miami means. Does it mean moving into and accepting that living situation? I would find living in the same complex with my in-laws totally unacceptable.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly