SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Here's a more detailed biography of Trisha:

"In addition to dancing, Trish enjoys travelling, swimming, snowboarding, creating culinary sensations in the kitchen and making people laugh. Her favourite night of the week is Monday as she gets to catch up with Grammy and Gramps over supper. Her passion for life keeps her pretty busy when she isn't on the go you can find her curled up reading a book or watching the Food Network."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:36 pm

^ Thanks richmondrose.

I do want to add though that we were going off of the bios from the website and in that case, Trisha didn't mention her love of traveling and neither did most of the girls that a couple of posters here said they did. April was one of the few to do so, and the other couple of girls that did are no longer on the show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:32 pm

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Also, in that same interview Tim was asked what he plans on doing after the show is done airing and he said he wants to do a ton of traveling and the host jokes with him about how he would have someone with him. In April's bio she has traveling the world on her bucket list. Could be nothing or could be something haha.

FYI, most of the women had travelling on their bucket lists.  Especially Trisha as well so I am hesitantto think that it has something to do with any of them being F1.  

Thank you Auntie for posting what I was thinking.  
No worries. Just wanted to put it out there that all of the F5 have travelling as their bucket list so...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:39 pm

see2love wrote:I honestly dont see anything with Trisha at this point and the next episodes may change that. People have been comparing Brad and Bianka's edit to Tim and Trisha's . I saw Brad try to get Bianka to open up on his seasn. And she was understably closed after her debacle with Kris her ex. Brad did the chasing as Tim is also doing re April. If it isnt April in the end, It cant have been easy for Tim and whoever else he chose watching these 5 episodes IMHO.
I am going to say that last time it looked obvious that it was Whitney as the F1 cause of their "connection" and it turned out to be Bianka(she was the most hidden, not many RC chats, not much interaction).  With Brad and Bianka, night one, they had a chat together on the couch while other women were around so I wouldn't consider that as a private chat between the two of them only.  This season, the same happened with Trisha, so maybe that is why it isn't thought of as a private chat with the two of them either??  Again, because this series of The Bachelor Canada has different producers, editors and production company, can we really compare it to the USA series?  I think that it should be compared to season 1 of this series and if we do that, I really think that Trisha is in Bianka's position.

It is true that the only two that had preview vids in the end were Bianka and Whitney...this time around it is Trisha and April.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't remember anybody thinking Whitney was going to get chosen as Brad's F1?? I can only remember Bianka as being the popular choice.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:04 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't remember anybody thinking Whitney was going to get chosen as Brad's F1??  I can only remember Bianka as being the popular choice.  

I remember people hoping she wasn't the F1 because she was not liked, but worried because it was so obvious he was so into her and he kept saying how in to her he was from the first night and Whitney got the WOW on the limo entrance and she also got the sexy music that some posters think is the F1 music for April, because she got the similar music this season. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:30 pm

I haven't heard this interview.....I thought it was a good one. This was posted in Sept. but Tim talks about the first night and women stepping out of the limo. If someone knows spanish and can translate what Tim says at the tale end that would be great.

I think from this interview it truly does seem like he did chose someone.....JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:44 pm

4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't remember anybody thinking Whitney was going to get chosen as Brad's F1??  I can only remember Bianka as being the popular choice.  

I remember people hoping she wasn't the F1 because she was not liked, but worried because it was so obvious he was so into her and he kept saying how in to her he was from the first night and Whitney got the WOW on the limo entrance and she also got the sexy music that some posters think is the F1 music for April, because she got the similar music this season. JMO
I feel that way too Health. I feel that April/Whitney had the same music. I am thinking that again, it was more so that people saw the connection between Whitney and Brad that they feared she would be the F1. This time around, people like April and since the connection between the two is obvious as it was in the case of Whitney/Brad that the love story is being shown. Me, I feel that the connection between April and Tim is too obvious as in the brad/whitney connection, therefore, maybe the less obvious(as it was for Bianka/Brad) may be Trisha. Let's face it, they are hiding a lot in their chats, dates, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

4health wrote:I haven't heard this interview.....I thought it was a good one.  This was posted in Sept. but Tim talks about the first night and women stepping out of the limo.   If someone knows spanish and can translate what Tim says at the tale end that would be great.  

I think from this interview it truly does seem like he did chose someone.....JMO

Fun interview. Those radio hosts are so funny. I think he says I'm not telling nothing.

Interesting Tim says we'll find there are things that were done differently than the last season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
4health wrote:I haven't heard this interview.....I thought it was a good one.  This was posted in Sept. but Tim talks about the first night and women stepping out of the limo.   If someone knows spanish and can translate what Tim says at the tale end that would be great.  

Fun interview. Those radio hosts are so funny. I think he says I'm not telling nothing.

Interesting Tim says we'll find there are things that were done differently than the last season.

I posted an outline in the other thread. So we can sleuth things out. I just found that the slip up on Tim's part of the word "WE" is interesting. Also, him doing things differently. I have a question so I move it over to the other thread.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Tim: "I had no idea."

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:48 pm

thanks thirteen

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer