SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:44 pm

^ I think it is what MBC doing that kind of a trend is they are getting different casts  from different shows like from bachelor, bachelorette to big brother ect. So I think that not only who are the more popular on this dating show or other reality shows coz Michelle and Cody are not that popular and they are from BIP. Can be anyone /anybody . Just put that way .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't care about what goes on in their bedroom but just can't figure out why they'd even go on a show like that. No amount of money is worth it IMO. If a couple actually needs therapy I'd hope they'd do it it private. :Nod:
I'm not concerned that the Lowes' 18 month marriage is heading towards divorce because they're going on yet another reality show. If they really needed "therapy", they could easily turn to one of the many Christian counselors affiliated with Fellowship Church. 

Kasha's comment about "desperate couples in need of making more money" makes sense. Not that I'm throwing shade at that classy couple Mama June and Sugar Bear.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Simple reminder this is a discussion and not a fan thread.
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 pm

FLChica wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't care about what goes on in their bedroom but just can't figure out why they'd even go on a show like that. No amount of money is worth it IMO. If a couple actually needs therapy I'd hope they'd do it it private. :Nod:
I'm not concerned that the Lowes' 18 month marriage is heading towards divorce because they're going on yet another reality show. If they really needed "therapy", they could easily turn to one of the many Christian counselors affiliated with Fellowship Church. 
it
Kasha's comment about "desperate couples in need of making more money" makes sense. Not that I'm throwing shade at that classy couple Mama June and Sugar Bear.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am 100% sure that they are not desperate at all. All of us when we get opportunities we take them not because of desperation. I for one would encourage them to take most of the opportunities that comes their way because it will be very foolish not to make the best of great opportunities.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Not sure if I would call a trashy reality show a "great" opportunity. When your most recognizable alums are people like "J Woww", "The Situation", and Spencer Pratt...you're the trashiest of all the trash. JMO, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:53 pm

You can always turn trashy reality show for good. The light always shine in dark places. So I believe if one or two people who watch what people call trashy show and see the light shining through Sean and Catherine then they will have accomplished their goal. We are called to be the light of the world!! I keep on saying shine Sean and Catherine were every you are and let the world she the light.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Not sure if I would call a trashy reality show a "great" opportunity. When your most recognizable alums are people like "J Woww", "The Situation", and Spencer Pratt...you're the trashiest of all the trash. JMO, as always.

Yup and I'm sure that even they would agree, they have to be at least a little embarrassed to be participating? Can't imagine they will be too eager to promote this one laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't care about what goes on in their bedroom but just can't figure out why they'd even go on a show like that. No amount of money is worth it IMO. If a couple actually needs therapy I'd hope they'd do it it private. :Nod:
Yes, Word.  Catherine has criticized their sex life in the past. I recall something she said to Chris Harrison about the fireworks of the wedding night being over with quick.  I cringed then. I'm cringing more now.
Found a link that refers to it from GMA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:43 pm

tigertiz wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't care about what goes on in their bedroom but just can't figure out why they'd even go on a show like that. No amount of money is worth it IMO. If a couple actually needs therapy I'd hope they'd do it it private. :Nod:
Yes, Word.  Catherine has criticized their sex life in the past. I recall something she said to Chris Harrison about the fireworks of the wedding night being over with quick.  I cringed then. I'm cringing more now.
Found a link that refers to it from GMA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fiance stuff problemos strikes again. Man, this show is fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:45 pm

blessed66 wrote:You can always turn trashy reality show for good.  The light always shine in dark places.  So I believe if one or two people who watch what people call trashy show and see the light shining through Sean and Catherine then they will have accomplished their goal.  We are called to be the light of the world!!  I keep on saying shine Sean and Catherine were every you are and let the world she the light.
icam.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:05 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:You can always turn trashy reality show for good.  The light always shine in dark places.  So I believe if one or two people who watch what people call trashy show and see the light shining through Sean and Catherine then they will have accomplished their goal.  We are called to be the light of the world!!  I keep on saying shine Sean and Catherine were every you are and let the world she the light.
Well said. Nice post. I would rather be nice than being a bully Smiley as you said about the light of the world . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...

Believe it or not, I actually like Sean/Cat. They seem like good people to me. Having said that, Sean is pretty judgmental himself. Whether it's writing a blog post about how having sex with multiple people on the show is wrong and will most likely cause issues in your relationship, calling Ashlee a "stage 5 clinger", or suggesting that Emily chose Jef because of his wealth, the guy has made his share of snarky, judgmental comments that certain people might have seen as "bullying". I actually agree with most of his comments, but that doesn't change the fact that he has shown judgement and lack of compassion towards others, which goes against one of the core beliefs of his religion. Why is he allowed to do choose judgement over being nice, yet we are not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
Well said. Nice post. I would rather be nice than being a bully Smiley as you said about the light of the world . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...

Believe it or not, I actually like Sean/Cat. They seem like good people to me. Having said that, Sean is pretty judgmental himself. Whether it's writing a blog post about how having sex with multiple people on the show is wrong and will most likely cause issues in your relationship, calling Ashlee a "stage 5 clinger", or suggesting that Emily chose Jef because of his wealth, the guy has made his share of snarky, judgmental comments that certain people might have seen as "bullying". I actually agree with most of his comments, but that doesn't change the fact that he has shown judgement and lack of compassion towards others, which goes against one of the core beliefs of his religion. Why is he allowed to do choose judgement over being nice, yet we are not?

We are in a discussion thread, so to answer your question--We are! Discuss to your heart's desires.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie