SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Perhaps being a graphic artist and flipping homes is not as lucrative as they thought?

Sad that they went from no, we are done with TV, to please we will sell out our relationship to be on tv.

And to be completely mean, working for an actual living is really hard. Funny how in paradise last summer they couldn't bother to hang out with Des&Chris and Molly&Jason. Now they are bffs with M&J, funny what a mutual love of famewhoring will do. Cause M&J aren't turning down any chances for TV either. Maybe they will be on marriage boot camp after Cody and Michelle. Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 38 623245435
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 am

We never know what life brings us each day. I say go for whatever thinks will make you happy, something you can learn from, or help others with. These two are not the type IMO to get involved in something that doesn't have a purpose.

I think any of these former contestants / leads have an opportunity that I would never have. Some choose to be cheesy some take advantage and it benefits them long term. If I was 20 yrs younger and had options offered to me, you betcha I'd be looking at every single thing that came my way. To be in a position to accept or decline an offer? wow, I'd love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 am

Well said GuardianAngel!! We all have different callings in our lives, some things we do might not make sense to others but surely make sense to the rest of the people who truly knows you and what you believe in. Some times we even do things outside our comfort zone but if it help one or two people then we have accomplished our calling. I think Sean did a great job explaining what I am trying to say on his blog if anyone cares to read it.
Getting Dirty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @SeanLowe09!! A great challenge for all of us to walk in our calling, be the light of the World!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:52 am

I'm actually surprised Molly and Jason haven't done boot camp yet seeing as they've recruited Cody and Michelle of all people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Perhaps being a graphic artist and flipping homes is not as lucrative as they thought?

Sad that they went from no, we are done with TV, to please we will sell out our relationship to be on tv.

And to be completely mean, working for an actual living is really hard. Funny how in paradise last summer they couldn't bother to hang out with Des&Chris and Molly&Jason. Now they are bffs with M&J, funny what a mutual love of famewhoring will do. Cause M&J aren't turning down any chances for TV either. Maybe they will be on marriage boot camp after Cody and Michelle. Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 38 623245435
So many here have recognized & commented that the Bachelor Nation is incestuous. Here's a little "ah ha moment" for you: Sean's so-called partner Rogers Healy in the house flipping venture is connected to Bach world as well. He was in interviews to be the Bach, but asked to be introduced to the little Prince's rejected one Sadie Murray instead. Rogers and Sadie eventually became engaged, but sadly ended their relationship. Rogers is now divorced from a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. SO many connections. Honestly, you can't make this stuff up![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Catherine said it best when she was busy bashing JPG: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

Last edited by FLChica on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:58 am

I think the people who do best off this show are the ones who earn a regular livelihood in somewhat of a traditional way ie have a real job - and then take advantage of whatever extra opportunities come their way to supplement that. Probably affords them a very nice lucrative income and lifestyle.

But lately the trend to live just off of bring a ex-reality star via blogs, books and appearances seems pretty risky. D List fame fades pretty quickly and I'd imagine the opportunities are fewer and fewer each passing year.

I don't really follow Sean and Cat and don't know what they do, but this spring, being on their 3rd reality show def seems like a cash grab. They seem the types to be laughing about how dumb the shows are while at home together watching them from the nice home such appearances affords them. So no judgement from me, but hope they have a long term plan for themselves too. Doesn't make me a fan, but anyone taking easy money for a few days filming isn't that crazy or wrong. We'd all probably do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 pm

blessed66 wrote:Well said GuardianAngel!!  We all have different callings in our lives, some things we do might not make sense to others but surely make sense to the rest of the people who truly knows you and what you believe in.  Some times we even do things outside our comfort zone but if it help one or two people then we have accomplished our calling. I think Sean did a great job explaining what I am trying to say on his blog if anyone cares to read it.
Getting Dirty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  by @SeanLowe09!! A great challenge for all of us to walk in our calling, be the light of the World!!

This article explains to me why they are doing some of these D list reality shows.  He is walking where people are.   Also where people are that might need encouragement.  Wish them strength and hope it turns out to be a positive experience for them and those they meet.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:58 pm

As the franchise 'golden' couple, I'm kind of surprised that after 2.5 years, they're still going from show to show, random appearance after another, and promoting anything that comes with a cheque. You'd think if anyone could parlay their fame into a full-time gig,  it would be Sean and Catherine. scratch

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:As the franchise 'golden' couple, I'm kind of surprised that after 2.5 years, they're still going from show to show, random appearance after another, and promoting anything that comes with a cheque. You'd think if anyone could parlay their fame into a full-time gig,  it would be Sean and Catherine. scratch

They have never been interested in doing full-time gig, they do have other things they do and are very happy about the other projects.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Not full time per se as in 9-5, but just something. Something consistent.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 pm

They have turned down plenty. And their appearances (outside of TV) seem to be either to churches/religious organizations or for charity (Seattle softball game for example) or fashion related (Cat mainly). So it's not like they are showing at random bars and such (although they were paid some darn good money for those). That stopped over a year ago.

I know it's been said, but they both have jobs. Not 9-5 jobs, but they work outside of anything TV/Bachelor related. I guess when you are taping a week here and a week there people forget about the other 50 weeks in a year when you aren't. And hey, if you think Sean doesn't work I would suggest checking out the video on IG of the latest house he and his business partner built that's for sale.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Not full time per se as in 9-5, but just something. Something consistent.

They do have that "something consistent"!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie