SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 pm

I thought the general consensus was that as long as one is following their passion and is not being financially supported by their parents, it's perfectly fine for them to do whatever they want?

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:45 pm

As freelancers and owners of their own companies, they are their own employers and set their own work schedules and hours for the most part.  There would not be proof of legit employers unless they released names of their clients, which they have some and others I'm sure are confidential.

Personally, I have no dog in this fight.  Not getting into who has what job or is on leave or whatever and could honestly careless what they all do.  While I am not as fond of this couple as I used to be, I don't really think fame has changed them.  Yes, they've gone on their fair share of reality tv shows (some that make me wonder why? and what were they thinking).  Yes, they seem more than happy to make an appearance anytime TPTB call.  (But, hey, if I was getting paid to make a quick appareance, I probably would too).  But I don't think that there is much difference in who they are as individuals or a couple than when we first met Sean during sleuthing for Emily's season or Cat for his.  They still love a each other, their families, church and their church family, work, etc. just the same as they did before.  And while they do share a lot on SM, they tend to keep the important things (family, friends, etc.) private and protected.  But that's JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Here's the deal. For those hopping around the forum baiting others to get back at them, as soon as I can get to each one of you, I will start banning.

Grow up please or leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:23 am

I have zero issue with how they make a living. I just wish they'd chill out on making appearances on tv especially Marriage Boot Camp if that's true. Sean had a pretty good edit on his show but he got a taste of a bad one on Celebrity Wife Swap and this could potentially be much worse. That's not even counting putting their marriage on display for all to see. Just not worth it imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:57 am

When does their season of Marriage Boot Camp air? I haven't been able to find an air date. Please and thanks!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:59 am

I believe in January.

They are such a lovely couple, I just wish they would not have done this one.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:03 am

Obviously the boot camp is going to be a bad edit too imo. How can it not be? No one watches that show for a love story. I felt ridiculous even writing that previous sentence actually laugh out loud

I'm kinda excited for this, this and Andi's book! Bring it on, Bach Nation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:09 am

LOL..Alanna,

Some times there is a love story to watch. (just not on boot camp) but you never know. It might start bad and get all mended by the end making them stronger.

I still would not have done if I were them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I still am a huge Catherine and Sean fan {can be seen by my signature and avi} but yesterday I read Sean's blog and the was things I needed to say. Being a fan of someone doesn't mean they are excluded from criticism and makes me less a fan. I just found amusing that Sean came out and said that they did the show for money. I admire his honesty but at the same time I just find it hypocritical. I remember the very same Sean in his book belittling Ashlee desire of going and branching the Bachelor fame but now he is doing the very same thing that he was making fun of Ashlee (I read the book months back so my memory could be wrong) . Even though I am a bigger fan of them but I respect JP and Ashley more as a couple in the franchise. I think them like other couples had opportunities to make money but chose to go back at their professionals and let their family come first, I respect that. I respect that instead of doing these reality shows they chose to go back to their normal lives and move on, move on from reality shows and not be known for it, not be known as Ashley and JP from Bootcamp, from wife swap etcetc but being known Ashley and JP that met and fell in love at The Bacherlotte full stop. We didn't see them in other reality shows besides those and that is so refreshing.

I remember the same Sean a few month ago hurt how he was shown in the wife swap and didn't like the editing. Does he think that Bootcamp they wont do the same? That allowing people to see the bad and good in their marriage is a good thing? The sad thing about Sean is that a lot of people respected and liked him because he seemed like a great guy and I still believe he is a great guy that is letting fame get to their heads. Now when I go read comments from sites it has now changed. It seems the public are tired of Catherine and Sean being in these reality shows. This is a couple that was/is once most loved from the franchise but it seems people are now tired, tired of seeing them in reality shows, and tired of them. Easy money is all good but easy money shouldn't make you have people lose respect for it. 2 weeks of Bootcamp for about 50k - 100k is not work but easy money and allowed strangers to scrutinize your relationship whether its the public or crew for that easy money. I hope this time when Bootcamp airs we don't read about how hurt Sean was by the editing. He is the master of reality shows, he should know better by now. I hope as a fan they stop doing reality shows and find a steady job and yeah I know about his real estate job and how Sean hates 9 -5 hours but to be honest I just find it being lazy. They have a lot of time to do these reality shows and take 2 weeks off because of lack steady work.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Link?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:18 pm

On one hand, I do appreciate that Sean was able to be completely honest and not pull the whole Trista/Ryan BS of "we just want to improve our marriage". If they got double the original offer, they must have gotten around 200k since Courtney said she/Ben were offered 50k each for Couples Therapy but she turned it down without even talking to Ben about it.

I did 100% roll my eyes when Sean claimed that Catherine doesn't care about money. Um, then why does she have a sponsored post every other IG? Including products that are harmful (Hydroxycut)? Why was she instantly excited to do MBC and had so much peace about it? Because, she's greedy! I don't understand why there's such an issue admitting that and, quite honestly, I don't know if greed is necessarily compatible with their Christian beliefs. JMO.

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks for the link. Well I like that he came right out and said it was for the money.

I did roll my eyes a bit when I got to the part about being confident they would still be able to 'shine light in a dark world.' If you feel so above the show and the 'type' of people they invite, shoulda just said no.

He's sort of becoming the kind of reality TV contestant he smugly snarked at early on.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie