SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Just a reminder, since MBC premiers tonight, this is not a spoiler thread. All posts related to MBC are to be posted in it's own thread titled Spoilers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Too many great posts to quote here too. Congratulations to Sean for admitting that he did the show for money, but I am sorry Cat does care about money. She loves all the things it buys for them. I know this because she shows it all the time on IG. Now does she look at every decision, how much money will this bring me? Probably not, but she does care about money and what they have because of it and it sounds very disingenuous to claim differently.

If Sean and Cat get through this season without all the whining and excuse making we had after CWS then fine, good for them, glad they got the money, but if we have a repeat of oh poor us the edit was so bad, then please just shut up.

Umn, are they saying no more reality tv again, because wasn't that the claim after the wedding too? Sorry, but since they are Texans now I am going to pull out one of my favorite Texas phrases, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I believed Cat and Sean when they claimed they were done the first time, now three shows taped in under one month? They aren't fooling me again.

By the way, these two are not a light or beacon for anything to me. Go on a mission, work a soup kitchen, volunteer with the poor in DFW. Reality tv isn't how you show your Christian light in the world, IMO, so please stop preaching that you are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
By the way, these two are not a light or beacon for anything to me.  Go on a mission, work a soup kitchen, volunteer with the poor in DFW.  Reality tv isn't how you show your Christian light in the world, IMO, so please stop preaching that you are.  

:claphands Amen!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
By the way, these two are not a light or beacon for anything to me.  Go on a mission, work a soup kitchen, volunteer with the poor in DFW.  Reality tv isn't how you show your Christian light in the world, IMO, so please stop preaching that you are.  

:claphands Amen!!!

That. word  I agree  score  Good Post  rock
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:07 am

I think that anytime people can come together from different social backgrounds, or any difference, race, religion etc, and choose to get to know each other and show kindness and respect it is a good thing. I guess we will see how the participants all treat each other. i already like the participants better than the leaders. They seem mean to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:snipped~

Those are three excellent hands-on ways to make an impact. I fully expect to hear about SeanCat participating in some of these things as part of the damage control.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:23 pm

I'm always late to know, but I just saw that Catherine's pregnant! Congrats to them - that'll be a super cute baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:33 pm

I was wondering if she was pregnant until her tweet a few days ago about constantly being asked, that threw me off laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:44 pm

That threw me off too! She genuinely seemed hurt that people thought she looked pregnant, so i assumed she wasn't! I did think they would be having a baby soon b/c I remember her saying on access Hollywood or extra tv that they wanted to start trying this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 pm

That is Fantastic news for them. Congratulations to the Lowes!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Congrats to them! And good luck! I hope it's a girl.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Congrats to SeanCat!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie