SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Gotcha. Is it like a business-business, or like a hobby business? What did Cat do at Amazon?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Gotcha. Is it like a business-business, or like a hobby business? What did Cat do at Amazon?

They are businesses. The stationary line is a a available at several shops in the Dallas area and next week will be at a shop in Atlanta. The online sales will be up and running very soon. The fashion line is in pre-order right now. There are 7 different items available that she designed and is completely involved in the process minus sewing the clothes herself and modeling them (not possible with her being pregnant).

At Amazon Cat was a visual designer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Gotcha. Is it like a business-business, or like a hobby business? What did Cat do at Amazon?

They are businesses. The stationary line is a a available at several shops in the Dallas area and next week will be at a shop in Atlanta. The online sales will be up and running very soon. The fashion line is in pre-order right now. There are 7 different items available that she designed and is completely involved in the process minus seeing the clothes herself and modeling them (not possible with her being pregnant).

At Amazon Cat was a visual designer.

yes Thanks! I always thought Cat came off as too smart and career driven to do nothing. (Again, being a SAHM is not nothing; I am currently a SAHM, and some of my days are more exhausting than my previous life at my job and in my career.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:57 pm

I think Cat wants to stay home and be a wife and mother. Nothing wrong with that. They are both more traditional and maybe the ones who know them better can attest to that. Clearly, imo, Cat (and Sean for that matter) never wanted her to have a career outside the home. I respect that. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think Cat wants to stay home and be a wife and mother.  Nothing wrong with that.  They are both more traditional and maybe the ones who know them better can attest to that.  Clearly, imo, Cat (and Sean for that matter) never wanted her to have a career outside the home.  I respect that.  Smiley

This goes along with what she told Jason on CWS. To go out and be the man so Molly could stay home. It pissed me off because I think Molly enjoys her work and that is her choice. But it is perfectly okay for Cat to want to be SAHM and work from home and enjoy being a mommy. It is just when Cat speaks of others decisions with so much judgement that she pisses me off. Other than that, good for her for finding her happy however she does it. And for Sean, he will never be happy as a 9 to 5 guy, if he has found something to support himself where he isn't bankrupting others, good for him. And just like Cat, quit judging others and let them find their happy just like you have. All JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

I could see her doing the WAHM (work at home mom) thing.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I think Cat wants to stay home and be a wife and mother.  Nothing wrong with that.  They are both more traditional and maybe the ones who know them better can attest to that.  Clearly, imo, Cat (and Sean for that matter) never wanted her to have a career outside the home.  I respect that.  Smiley

This goes along with what she told Jason on CWS. To go out and be the man so Molly could stay home. It pissed me off because I think Molly enjoys her work and that is her choice. But it is perfectly okay for Cat to want to be SAHM and work from home and enjoy being a mommy. It is just when Cat speaks of others decisions with so much judgement that she pisses me off. Other than that, good for her for finding her happy however she does it. And for Sean, he will never be happy as a 9 to 5 guy, if he has found something to support himself where he isn't bankrupting others, good for him. And just like Cat, quit judging others and let them find their happy just like you have. All JMO

Yes. This. All of this. I have zero judgments for Cat working or not working, or just planning to stay home and raise her babies. Totally commendable. Like I said, I'm currently staying home to raise my babies, so how could I judge that? But that's not how everyone wants to live/can afford to live. Her judgment for Molly on CWS (what she said wasn't editing) was OTT and ridiculous. Mommy wars are a real thing (I'm living in the thick of it), and women really need to stop judging how others parent. The SAHM vs. working mom debate is a real battle in the mommy world. No one path is better than the other. Cat would be better well serviced to shut her trap and live and let live. She doesn't have the child yet though, so I will cut her some slack. Once she has the baby, maybe she'll learn a little more grace and understanding. There is no one shot way or guide to parenting. And for some, parenting and still working outside the home is the best choice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

You have a good point and I did not know she said that about Molly. :/
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 pm

ICYMI, the gender guessing poll can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you want to discuss your choice we have that going on the general fan thread.

Happy guessing!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:53 pm

She may rethink her whole SAHM stance once the nugget arrives laugh out loud. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :gotcha:

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:46 pm

I was lucky in that I worked part time with my first and was a stay at home when my second arrived.
By far, I loved being a stay at home best and counted myself soooooooo lucky to be able to do that. I look back at those days as being the happiest in my life. Smiley
Whatever makes one happy is surely best, as the kids will be happy that way, too. Hopefully most can do that. Sometimes it's not possible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:Why does Sean's dad partially own his home? That's odd-- unless Sean bought something out of his price range or has terrible credit and needed a co-signer. Keeping up with the Joneses?

I read through everything, and I still find Sean's job ambiguous at best. What has Catherine been doing the last 3 years? I know she's going to be a SAHM, and that's totally respectable. But it's not like she has the kid yet. Does she do anything?
I am sure that Sean's dad helped them out due to Sean's credit.  It does not matter to me if someone works a 9-5 job or they have the freedom of working when they want. I will assume that Sean is a silent partner in the real estate development with Rodger. The home they sold on Rodgers IG does not mention Sean at all. 

I am also confused by what another poster said that Rodgers needs Sean because of all the followers he has. If they all lived in the Dallas area that would be great but I bet a minority of them do. So that is confusing to me.

Glad that Cat still working on projects and wants to be a SAHM but i really do not see where she will make much money selling stationary or a clothing line. If that makes her happy than that is all that should matter. JMO

Hopefully this couple will fade away after their baby is born JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie