SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 pm

I love the house they bought. It is great and I think it will be a great place to have a happy marriage.

I personally don't want to know the address or how much it cost, I really don't care.

I do think that they continue to be public people even after the wedding as both stated to JPG at his AFTR. Plus they are effectively using social media to produce many of their ventures. This makes those that aren't publicized all the more curious.

No one cares about me, but then again I don't have an instagram or twitter account and no facebook fan pages where I post things about myself for the things that are given to me or that I am being compensated to talk about. If I did that they I would assume that people were welcome to know a lot more about me.

It has been pointed out by many that JPG and Nikki are keeping their life public, I would say that Sean and Cat continue to do the same.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 am

The interior of their home is beautiful.  I wonder if they updated it or if was already done when they bought it.  Living in Dallas, I am very familiar with most of the areas. Looks like my step-sister's neighborhood. If it's where I am thinking, lots of young couples/families moving in. Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

soccermom333 wrote:The interior of their home is beautiful.  I wonder if they updated it or if was already done when they bought it.  Living in Dallas, I am very familiar with the neighborhood--area they bought in.  It is very nice and close to everything.  

I'm pretty sure they bought it as is. They were house hunting just a few weeks before the moved in.  Smiley 

I agree, love the interior and the simple exterior too. As someone who lives in a metropolitan city, seems like a steal of a deal!  :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks Bleu! Your quick. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:11 am

The renovations were clearly extensive and taken down to studs as evident by examining this one particular BEFORE photo.

Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:I love the house they bought.  It is great and I think it will be a great place to have a happy marriage.

I personally don't want to know the address or how much it cost, I really don't care.

I do think that they continue to be public people even after the wedding as both stated to JPG at his AFTR.  Plus they are effectively using social media to produce many of their ventures.  This makes those that aren't publicized all the more curious.  

No one cares about me, but then again I don't have an instagram or twitter account and no facebook fan pages where I post things about myself for the things that are given to me or that I am being compensated to talk about.  If I did that they I would assume that people were welcome to know a lot more about me.

It has been pointed out by many that JPG and Nikki are keeping their life public, I would say that Sean and Cat continue to do the same.

I agree with your post but I think that Sean and Cat make sure that they stay in the public eye . Where Juan and Nikki are more in the public due to their fans and rags. I do not see where they promote themselves unless you choose to follow them.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 am

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I love the house they bought.  It is great and I think it will be a great place to have a happy marriage.

I do think that they continue to be public people even after the wedding as both stated to JPG at his AFTR.  Plus they are effectively using social media to produce many of their ventures.  This makes those that aren't publicized all the more curious.  

No one cares about me, but then again I don't have an instagram or twitter account and no facebook fan pages where I post things about myself for the things that are given to me or that I am being compensated to talk about.  If I did that then I would assume that people were welcome to know a lot more about me.

I agree with your post but I think that Sean and Cat make sure that they stay in the public eye . Where Juan and Nikki are more in the public due to their fans and rags. I do not see where they promote themselves unless you choose to follow them.

I love Nikki and JPG too. But they post a lot of their own pics too, which I am grateful for. I think JPG's career will keep the two of them in the spotlight too. I don't mind that. But I won't claim they should be left alone either. Then again, all I have seen from Nikki and JPG since the show stopped airing is two genuine people having a great relationship and I haven't heard of anyone on twitter or IG to have a bad experience with them. Each and everyday Nikki and JPG show me more and more why TPTB screwed up deciding to portray him poorly and not show much of their story, they are a great couple and would have been great representatives of the franchise had the franchise not chosen to mess with them.

I do think Sean and Cat stay in the public eye. I am thinking of going to the Birmingham launch of Cat's stuff. If they were so public to be posted here, I would no nothing about it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 am

I've read here about Cat launching a new venture, but not sure what it is? I saw somewhere, maybe twitter, something that I think was home decor? Not sure. I guess I just figured it would have something to do with clothing like Des.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 am

No one cares about me, but then again I don't have an instagram or twitter account and no facebook fan pages where I post things about myself for the things that are given to me or that I am being compensated to talk about.  If I did that they I would assume that people were welcome to know a lot more about me.

I completely agree with all this. Catherine is using social media to promote a launch party for her new venture and even to determine the cities for future launch parties. And they don't come cheap: $60/ticket. Is is just me or is it really unusual to charge peopel to attend a LAUNCH party? I understand restricting tickets if the venue won't accommodate everyone, but to pay to attend a product promotion?
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 am

A little strange, unless people will be taking home products from her line. Maybe they're getting nice packages of stuff?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:55 am

^^ Yes. Products are included. Also drinks and food. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:32 am

I think the house looks really good & I especially love the bathroom. I think it's a very nice house for a young couple. I'd never want to lose a bedroom for a closet though. Maybe it's able to be easily changed back for resale.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie