SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 pm

bblake wrote:
landrje wrote:
FLChica wrote:"Time and again" is generally considered to mean more than twice and implies more than three times. Gotcha, I appreciate the clarity ... guess that means there are lots and lots and lots of Bachelor/Bachelorette alums who keep putting themselves out there "time and again"  :Nod:

To be clear, I don't dislike SeanCat and won't apologize for posting factual information about them. I do indeed dislike hypocrisy, arrogance, condescension and intolerance which IMO SeanCat display. Eh, while I don't see it the same way I hope there'll be no problem with me agreeing to disagree on this statement  Smiley

As a bit of information to all - Sean is evidently filming / filmed "Bomb City" in which he plays Coach Fields, for release in 2017.  thumbsup

raising a little bambino is expensive these days ... hope the part pays well  peace

Gee, if only he had a job or something.

A job would help a lot. So would not buying (or had it subsidized) a Denali if money is that tight.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please leave the snark towards members out of this forum.

If you can't stand negative opinions of your favourite couples, then stay out of the General Discussion threads, it's that simple.

Yes ma'am! I will likely going to take the mature approach Smiley thanks for the reminder as you always do .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:18 am

FLChica wrote:

"Time and again" is generally considered to mean more than twice and implies more than three times. Sean has appeared on the following:

The Bachelorette
The Bachelor
Dancing With the Stars
Sean & Catherine's Wedding
Ashley & JP's Wedding
Celebrity Family Feud
Celebrity Wife Swap
Who Wants to Be A Millionaire  
Marriage Boot Camp
Bachelor In Paradise
After Paradise
Bachelor at 20: Celebration of Love

Sean's made numerous appearances on Dish Nation, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Chelsea Lately, The View, The Chew, Good Day LA, etc.  I didn't bother to list the many other Bach Nation appearances. IMHO, this would certainly qualify as "time and again".

To be clear, I don't dislike SeanCat and won't apologize for posting factual information about them. I do indeed dislike hypocrisy, arrogance, condescension and intolerance which IMO SeanCat display.

As a bit of information to all - Sean is evidently filming / filmed "Bomb City" in which he plays Coach Fields, for release in 2017.  thumbsup

While I enjoy Sean and Catherine and have no issues with them or anyone making money off the franchise, I also have no problem with others citicizing them...or anyone else. We all have our own experiences and they dictate who we like and don't like. That being said, I do have to point out that most of this list, while indeed factual, could also apply to most of the married couples and some of the singles as well.

Any lead did the Bachelor or Bette before going on to do their own show. Several did DWTS, Celebrity Family Fued and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. With the exception of Des and Chris, all of those who ended up with a successful relationship got their own wedding shows and all the stuff associted with it. They were invited to each others weddings and even on BIP and After Paradise. Practilcally everyone was on the Bachelor at 20 and all of them had to do numerous appearances to promote the show before it aired and after. Even Celebrity Wife Swap was done with Jason and Molly and Trista and Ryan did Marriage Boot Camp. So while it seems factual for Sean and Cat, it is just as factual for several others if we were to actually make a comparison list for everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:51 am

Perhaps someone has some insight in regards to what Bachelor franchise contracts dictate. Are couples contractually obligated or given a choice to appear at franchise related events? Same question for contestants. ty

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:54 am

It used to be the most recent couple was contracted to certain pr rounds, etc the first year. I don't know if that has changed or how.
I would assume if the person/s in question then go on to have a wedding, or do another show like BIP there could be contract with certain stipulations regarding required appearances.
There is an old saying one hand washes the other. So if you do something nice for TPTB perhaps they will remember your name for something like a Hawaiian Tropics ad etc. (networking). 
Specifically, I remember reading many, many years ago that Trista/Ryan usually tried to do some of that kind of stuff as firefighters don't make big money and for people who like nice things these little inconveniences can help out a lot for future needs.(college tuition etc)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 am

Sprite wrote:
While I enjoy Sean and Catherine and have no issues with them or anyone making money off the franchise, I also have no problem with others citicizing them...or anyone else. We all have our own experiences and they dictate who we like and don't like. That being said, I do have to point out that most of this list, while indeed factual, could also apply to most of the married couples and some of the singles as well.

Any lead did the Bachelor or Bette before going on to do their own show. Several did DWTS, Celebrity Family Fued and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. With the exception of Des and Chris, all of those who ended up with a successful relationship got their own wedding shows and all the stuff associted with it. They were invited to each others weddings and even on BIP and After Paradise. Practilcally everyone was on the Bachelor at 20 and all of them had to do numerous appearances to promote the show before it aired and after. Even Celebrity Wife Swap was done with Jason and Molly and Trista and Ryan did Marriage Boot Camp. So while it seems factual for Sean and Cat, it is just as factual for several others if we were to actually make a comparison list for everyone.

As I posted previously, Sean can be described as a "comma, but" person. Others in BachNation have appeared on some, not all of these shows - fair enough.  yes Here is a condensed comparison list based on what you mentioned above.

Sean did the Bachelorette before the Bachelor, but so did other leads.
Sean did DWTS, but so did Trista.
Sean did a televised wedding, but so did Ashley & JP.
Sean did Celebrity Wife Swap, but so did Jason & Molly.
Sean did Marriage Boot Camp, but so did Trista & Ryan.
Sean did  Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, but so did Des & Chris.

Here's an interesting "comma, but". Except for Jason, all of the above couples are still employed in the same capacity as they were when first appearing on the show. It's easily verifiable and not at all ambiguous.

Des - bridal industry, wedding gown design
Chris - Mortgage banking
Ashley - dentist
JP - commercial construction
Ryan - firefighter

Now that's an interesting "comma, but" comparison. SeanCat choose not to "bite the hand that feeds them" because it is what feeds them. Others can choose not to appear on every one of the shows Sean appeared on because they have actual jobs. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:10 pm

justrosie wrote:Perhaps someone has some insight in regards to what Bachelor franchise contracts dictate. Are couples contractually obligated or given a choice to appear at franchise related events?  Same question for contestants. ty

There is two year contract with the franchise after your season. Even after the contract with the franchise from time to time they are still inviting formers to show up at any bachelor related events. I don't think it is everyone's obligation though. It is just the franchise asking them to appear. Not only because of possible tv wedding . It is for all the formers they want to be appeared on the show . You can always refuse to go if you want. Until now a lot of formers from various shows on this franchise still popping up whenever the chance they asked them to appear . I do think they all do it because they were once on this show and just how the franchise does inviting their formers to make appearance on this franchise .hope it helps Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:38 pm

He can go on and do more TV. But can he just stop with the awkward, try-hard IG captions? laugh out loud

Do we need to know that he wants to 'knock her up all over again?' Suspect

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:He can go on and do more TV. But can he just stop with the awkward, try-hard IG captions? laugh out loud

Hahaha.. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Totally reminds me of the complete over share about their (non-existent) sex life and the consumation station that ensued and the "quick" fireworks show on their wedding night. (Yes, I realize *some* of that was show driven and not completely their fault. But they did over share.)

In other news, Sean's an actor now? Bwah!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:He can go on and do more TV. But can he just stop with the awkward, try-hard IG captions? laugh out loud

Did he really post that? How romantic.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Haha, he sure did.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Very caveman like of him. 
Reminds me of the blip of him walking down streets calling out: "Emily". Very Streetcar Named Desire: "Hey Stella!"  Only Sean is no Marlon Brando.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie